Arrived !!!!!

I was showing the wife the pic of your sea legs, they look pretty cool. We unfortunately wouldn't have much use for them, but they look cool enough for me to want anyway!! Haha if you could do me the favor of looking at the speaker connections to see if they maybe are the RGB 6.5's maybe you would just need to add a controller to switch colors. Or maybe they only hooked the wires onto the blue terminal and it could be switched to the red terminal. Oh, and have a whiskey or spiced rum for me!!

Hey Derrick sitting on boat and the Stereo is unbelievable!!! Unfortually the lights are unable to go red'. I was told the reason the went with blue was a bug deterent!!! If looks sweet with blue !! I will have a few spiced Rums for you since I'm off call tonight!! I declined the 32 degree test drive today. Way to cold!! I know I'm not a die hard!! That's probably shorts and tees for you!!

Haha, I do wear shorts at some crazy times. So I wonder if the back of those speakers still have the red wire sticking out the back if I wanted to make them all red instead of blue? I don't fall for the 'keeps the bugs away' line, think about it, bug zappers all light up blue and that is what attracts them. It's probably more to the point of then they would have to run more wires and have a controller for the colors. I'm happy it sounds good! How's the bass? Try Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5, let me know what you think.

Derrick good point on the bug zappers!!! The bass is fantastic as well!! I played Enter Sandman and about fell out of the Toon! You are able to adjust the Bass easily with a turn of a nob. I have mine set at 3 and is plenty!!!

Back