Arrived !!!!!

So, black bimini and playpen cover, or red? What part of Wisconsin? - that work area looks a lot like Peterson's.

So, black bimini and playpen cover, or red? What part of Wisconsin? - that work area looks a lot like Peterson's.
The bimini is black and playpen cover is red. We live in SW. We boat in Northern Wi a lot Hayward area. My wife's family has a lake home up on Round Lake.

Looks awsome:) I am jealous. These custome 2 tone boats are sweet!!!

Pic with engine on. They are painting the engine cover and have yet to put on the bimini..

Just so you know, it's kind of mean of you to rub it in my face, just saying is all. Hahaha keep'em coming though! Are they painting just the top cowling or the whole kit and caboodle?

Red top and blue bottom gonna look funny. Maybe they weren't done taking it apart.

I thought the whole kit but it appears they are not.
You forgot to request the CABOODLE!! Hehe what the heck is a caboodle anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
One sweet looking boat. Wouldn't change a thing. Love the color combinations

Congrats

Todd

That looks really awesome! Our boat is black, and I love your red accents. Our kid's school colors are red/black, and they would go nuts over your boat. I don't think I can show it to them.

Love the tower. It would not fit in our garage though.

Definitely an image changer for Bennington. But hey, appealing to the younger crowd can't help but keep the company in business and healthy. That's good for all of us.

That looks really awesome! Our boat is black, and I love your red accents. Our kid's school colors are red/black, and they would go nuts over your boat. I don't think I can show it to them.

Love the tower. It would not fit in our garage though.

Definitely an image changer for Bennington. But hey, appealing to the younger crowd can't help but keep the company in business and healthy. That's good for all of us.
Thanks, this scheme is quite different from the traditional image of Bennington and yes was leary of choosing this color scheme. However, I am very pleased of how it turned out. Cannot wait to get it wet!!!!

That thing looks AWESOME !!! I'm jealous !!!!

Haha, I keep coming back to this topic and staring at your boat and getting more and more worked up about trying to sell my boat and buy another! And now it's worse because I saved a pic to my tablet! Haha

what lake in Wisconsin do you boat. I am on Pewaukee hope to see you on the water. you will be easy to spot

Sorry Derrick, I will be sure to send you the Pics with the engine painted and the Bimini and Sea Legs on!! I find myself staring at it a lot myself!!! My wife thinks I have completely lost my mind!!! Although she would like to see all the boat s--t out of the garage and in the boat!!!!

Haha, I keep coming back to this topic and staring at your boat and getting more and more worked up about trying to sell my boat and buy another! And now it's worse because I saved a pic to my tablet! Haha

what lake in Wisconsin do you boat. I am on Pewaukee hope to see you on the water. you will be easy to spot
Glorey, we travel a lot. We go up to Hayward 4-6 weeks during the summer. We live in SW WI. With my previous boats I never ventured to the Mighty Miss, but will be doing it with this boat!! I have a good friend who has a boat on Oconomowoc who has invited us numerous times. This will be the year.

Back