Bennington Decal

I would be interested in getting a couple decals as well if anyone knows where I can buy them? 

I got mine from DomedNumbers.  They made me a couple in the color and size of my choosing.

By the way, for those of you would might want to get full-size domed Bennington decals, I've reached out to Andy at domednumbers.com and asked him to draw me up a set.  I would want them in the Black Chrome just like my registration numbers.

When I do the wrap on the boat, I will probably swap out the stock Bennington chrome with these:

222048-albums8856-picture88613.jpg

The price for just the "double-swoop B" logo (without the name; don't know what to call it) is $30.  May also have him do my model number in the same stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, for those of you would might want to get full-size domed Bennington decals, I've reached out to Andy at domednumbers.com and asked him to draw me up a set.  I would want them in the Black Chrome just like my registration numbers.

When I do the wrap on the boat, I will probably swap out the stock Bennington chrome with these:

The price for just the "double-swoop B" logo (without the name; don't know what to call it) is $30.  May also have him do my model number in the same stuff.

Great idea! Let us know how it comes out. Pics please...

Back