Bennington Decal

Just saw Semper's signature with "Miles of Smiles" in it.  Gotta like that!

Made me think of possibly using "Nautical Smiles" as my boat name.  It's a word play on the "nautical mile".

Derrick would be proud of me -  I'm way off topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the Benni decal on the back window but it looks lonely. Don't you think that Bennington could make up a second decal that has a pontoon boat impression on it. That way, anyone not in boating knowhow could understand what the word "Bennington" stands for. Could be they might even get the idea to look one up. Besides if we get  both it's FREE marketing. Hey Bennington what do you say?

I got one when I joined the club back in 2011 and got another in the mail about 3 weeks ago with a letter saying thanks for being part of the club? 

Hmmmmm?  Goot thing too. WHen I sold the Rubicon, the original Bennington sticker went with it.  Now I have a new one for the Trailhawk :)

Old topic, but you guys got free Bennington decals? I want a few.

Me too.  I'd love to put one on the back window of my truck.

I was thinking about putting one on the windshield of my boat, back side windows on either side of my Jeep and maybe one on the rear window of the wife's car.

Now that I wrote that all out, seems like overkill. Maybe too much, lol.

Me too.  I'd love to put one on the back window of my truck.
Me three! It would balance out the Indian Motorcycle sticker that's on the drivers side.

Here's one I have on the back glass of my focus wagon.   

DSCN4790_zpsblwowktn.jpg

That's it Indian rub it in.  I just sent an email to Domed Numbers inquiring if they could make Bennington decals since they have the font.  I put their registration decals on my boat and love them.  I don't necessarily need domed numbers but I asked if they could make a truck window decal so I'm waiting to hear back.

That's it Indian rub it in.  I just sent an email to Domed Numbers inquiring if they could make Bennington decals since they have the font.  I put their registration decals on my boat and love them.  I don't necessarily need domed numbers but I asked if they could make a truck window decal so I'm waiting to hear back.
Let us know what they say. I am really curious. If it isn't the right font there is no point. I wonder if I can figure it out of imitate it. Wonder if Bennington would mind for personal use.

That decal isn't just a font typed out it's a vector art tracing off a pic I took of the logo on the front gate of my boat.  Sure it isn't sized 100% perfect but I still think it looks good on the wagon.

Let us know what they say. I am really curious. If it isn't the right font there is no point. I wonder if I can figure it out of imitate it. Wonder if Bennington would mind for personal use.
They already have the Bennington font as they make reg numbers to match the boat.  I'm just not sure they do those type of decals or not.

Didn't TB post a PDF file with both the B logo and the word "Bennington" a couple years ago for people to use? 

If so please share the link to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

For info, Domed Numbers will make you Bennington decals.  I just placed an order with them.  They will make them any size with your choice of colors.

Back