Bennington Owners Age

That is the standing joke!!!

57. Some days I feel a lot older. Especially after playing racquetball in the morning...........Then playing 18 holes of golf.........and finishing up playing racquetball again after dinner. What a great day but was pretty sore the next morning........

Retirement takes some time BK.  Give it a few more years and you wont remember the pain....or much else

Last edited by a moderator:
Royo is 75  "I always feel younger when I step on the boat" So us middle age guys and younger guys have a ways to go on our Bennington Pontoons. Obviously good therapy.

I can relate to Landscaper2009 and Spoiledrotten, I am 75 and my wife is 65 and I have often reminded her that I was in the army making the country safe so she could go to elementary school safely.

Always thing young thoughts and do young things. I am scared of rocking chairs and front porches (unless they face the lake).

55 years young

65 most days, but when on the Bennie (22gsr, 150, sps) carving turns into the lake I sometimes feel like a teenager.  At least this is what I am dreaming - don't take delivery of new Bennie until April (if lake levels are up)

Im 53, I married an older woman she is 54, I remind her often of her elderly status!

I'm 55 and still kicking!

I can't compete.  I'm 45 now. Bought my first Benny when I was 40

Todd

55 and retired! 

Back