Bennington owners cribs

Beautiful and congrats!

Very cool. Like that design in bottom of pool! Will Benni fit in the existing lift or will you have to modify?

Congrats Andy!! That place is awesome!! Not sure you could ask for much more!! Well..... not without a lot bigger budget! :)

Very nice! Looks great!

Where in Florida is this?!?

Looks awesome, congrats!!

It’s in Palm City. Boat should fit on the lift no problem. It’s a 10k lb lift and looked plenty wide enough.

It looks like our lift.

We've lived here for 25 years... and are happier than the day we moved in! This is in North Houston, and the best part is there's plenty of room for the boat in the driveway when I want to work on it, or behind the palms on the right when I want to hide it from the deed restriction police!
2017-07-17_09-32-49.jpg
No waterfront, though (except during Hurricane Harvey when the water covered the bottom of the driveway!) :eek:

Last edited:
Beautiful place Tin!

Well our past weekend was pretty successful for getting things lined up in FL. We are under contract on this now. Inspection was this morning and he said everything looks great. There are seasonal renters so we will close on it and get in there the first of March. Pretty darn excited!
View attachment 21228 View attachment 21229 View attachment 21230
Howell who?? You done real good for yourself LL! What a gorgeous place to call home... I for one will be looking forward to seeing plenty of pictures as you explore your new boating world. Just think, no more laps around the lake!

We've lived here for 25 years... and are happier than the day we moved in! This is in North Houston, and the best part is there's plenty of room for the boat in the driveway when I want to work on it, or behind the palms on the right when I want to hide it from the deed restriction police!
View attachment 21234
No waterfront, though (except during Hurricane Harvey when the water covered the bottom of the driveway!) :eek:
Slumming it, huh?? :)

Back