Bennington SPS Videos

patcraver

Reaction score
Hello all! This topic has probably been brought up before so if someone can show me where I would be very appreciative. I am looking for videos of boats with the SPS and a 150. I have searched the forums and YouTube and can't seem to find many videos of boats with the SPS on the water.

There aren't any. I looked last fall before we purchased ours. I plan on flooding you tube with videos once the ice is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
With 115 

The page I posted states SPS with 150

Thank you both. I have been searching and searching since we purchased our boat yesterday and I cannot find anything. I'm going to take a look at some of the videos Jack posted.

Um ........... PICS OR IT AINT TRUE !!! :)

SEMPERFI8387 I will be posting plenty in mid to late April when Deek Creek Lake thaws and I can pick it up. Right now it is in storage with about 15 feet of snow plowed up around the storage building.

Doug's first video has to be SPS. It doesn't throw water up like my Express does.

The second one is too because in another video from that user, he shows the boat in dock and you can see it's a SSL.  The "S" series only come with SPS as far as I know.  It's a rental pontoon so I doubt it's been upgraded to the ESP.

Kaydano, would love to see a video with an Express as I am considering next year 

Jack, not only thorough but fast, Thanks.  Don't see it throwing up water as Kaydano suggested but did look like it was just slow cruise 

It helps being retired ,with nothing to do this time of year but shovel snow .

Jack, not only thorough but fast, Thanks.  Don't see it throwing up water as Kaydano suggested but did look like it was just slow cruise 

Glad you guys asked and posted that video as I think I might have finally figured out why my boat throws water up all over the engine. Looks like the one in the video has a flange on each side of the motor pod deflecting the spray back down. I don't think mine has these for some reason. I will have to look at my photos....

If I am not mistaken that flange is part of the transom .

At least it was on my SLX 

Back