Bennington's market position Autumn 2016

Smokin the competition!

Like a boss! 

And can't we now add the red line to the green line?

Why would you. You don't add Cadillac sales to Chevrolets ..... .  ;)

I like it and one more conformation that we made the right choice for our use now and resale down the line.   As if I needed it.

And I would guarantee that second place wouldn't be so high except a chain carries it. 

Outstanding!  Our new boat represents the single largest non-home purchase we've ever made...and will likely ever make.  The more validation of that purchase I get, the better I feel about it.  WTG Bennington!

Man... I didn't know they made anything else! ;)  

As they say... Just bought the best, not worth messing with the rest!

What can I say,we're one heck of a sales team! There's no mistaking that quality speaks for its self. Congrats Bennington.

Bennington Pride

Is there an update to that JD Powers owners issues/quality graph from years ago?  That one means more to me than this one. Don't get me wrong. This graph is good to see.  But a high quality boat with low market share says to me my boat will hold its value over time...  (High demand, low supply.)

Outstanding!  Our new boat represents the single largest non-home purchase we've ever made...and will likely ever make.  The more validation of that purchase I get, the better I feel about it.  WTG Bennington!

Did you forget you have an Escalade????

Did you forget you have an Escalade????

LOL - That's the difference in being a gently used Escalade vs. a new Bennington.  Those dang pontoon boats are expensive!   :p

Back