Benny finally arrived

Yup gotta admit, the dark colors are very classy looking

Thanks everyone we are going this weekend to test it out

Very nice!

Oh, and the truck is sweet too, though it looks a lot like a GMC built a few miles from me here, not a RAM 4x4  :)

Very nice!

Oh, and the truck is sweet too, though it looks a lot like a GMC built a few miles from me here, not a RAM 4x4  :)
Yeah Tom its a 13 Denali HD,  I traded my ram for it and never changed my name but good eye

Nice boat and nicer tow vehicle!!  Love the colors and let us know how you like the floor. We almost did that same floor but decided on the sea grass instead thinking it may be cooler on the tender feet.

Nice ride, have fun!!

Marc

I will let you know about the floor, we decided to do the vinyl for easy cleaning and durability with a 95 lbs lab and his toe nails.  We took it out this weekend to put a couple of hours on it.  So far so good runs 28 mph with the dog and me.  The optimax is still double oiling for break in so hopefully it will do 30 mph.  Running a 4 blade spitfire 15 pitch.  

Got a 2014 2350 RSR that should look a lot like that. Being in MN it's still shrink wrapped and waiting for the ice to get off the lake.

Looking good!

Heres a video of it running

Nice!

That moves good with a 90 . Do you know what you got it to ?

Last season with a 90 Mercury we got to 28.3 ,22 SLX ,25" tubes and a wave shield .

That's faster than my 115; Once hit 27mph usually comes in at 24 - 25

That's faster than my 115; Once hit 27mph usually comes in at 24 - 25
The 28.3 was the best we had hit .Lake was like glass that day and no others out on the lake .

I was just looking at the weight difference on the build site the other day .My new R weights almost 1000 lbs more than last years S .

I am sure that is going to make a difference this season .

Last edited by a moderator:
But you have more power and better buoyancy.

I will have 60 more horse's on the R  , I am hoping for 35, anything over is a plus .Just couldn't justify the extra 5 K to go up to  200 since we don't ski or tube .

95% of the time it is just my Wife and myself .

Back