Benny is almost home

clrd

Reaction score
Called dealer to today to find out the status on our new P.A.D.s boat. The build date was on 4/11/14 so I figured it would be here soon,  sales guy has been on vacation so I talked to service and they said, it came in last week.

I felt like a little kid and I couldn't wait. So I had to go look, They won't be getting it ready until at least next week which is fine since I won't be getting my current one out of storage until this Saturday.

So close but yet so far away.

Congrats buddy. Can't wait to see pics once prepped and ready

Keep us posted

Looks good Chris. Can't beat that new boat smell.

The first guy that names his boat "PADS" gets bonus points...

I did the same tonight, ours is shrink wrapped, rigged with motor and sealegs, but Otter Tail lake still has ice. So it will probably be a couple weeks yet for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting  is the hard part once it is at the dealer .

Hey Chris,

Congrats and be sure to show us the pics. It is hard waiting but it is worth it!!

Marc

Waiting is the hardest part, I went through this last  year. So I thought it would be easier this year but I think it is harder this round. 

And yes there will be more pic.   :rolleyes:

Well I went and picked it up tonight and it was Absolutely Perfect. I inspected this thing top to bottom, in and out and could not find anything wrong. All of the options were there and to my surprise there were options on my boat that I did not order or ask for, they even shined the tires on my trailer. I am hoping when I get it in the water it will go just as well. 

There are some pics in my gallery. Sorry about the quality of the pics the sun was starting to go down.    :p   :D   :lol:

Nice looking boat. So what options did you get that were not supposed to be there

Great photos Chris. Looks really nice. What do you think of the blue? Is it what you thought?

Very Nice, what color blue is that?  Looks more metallic then others I have seen

The Bennington cleats, Two extra portable cup holders, they asked when I ordered if I wanted portable cup holders and said no didn't need them, and the rub rail protectors. I know it is not much but I wasn't expecting them..

Your eyes have finally seen the beauty of the blue link. I told Chris a while back it had some metallic to it.

Andy 

The blue is really nice, I am glad I went with it. It really looked good in the 20 mins of sun we had. I also went with the taupe canvas and that combo with the blue also looks good.

Very Nice, what color blue is that?  Looks more metallic then others I have seen
Regetta Blue, and yes I did PM with Andy about the Blue and he was right, It is very nice.

Glad it lived up to my hype! Boat looks really sharp.

Yes, the Blue is an awesome color, in the sun, that metallic sparkle looks so sweet !! That is one sweet looking toon.

Back