Boat at dealership

Got a call from the dealer today. All the parts arrived from bennington and they will begin the installation next week. Looks like we'll have our boat for our July vacation. (knock on wood)

Todd

Got a call from the dealer today. All the parts arrived from bennington and they will begin the installation next week. Looks like we'll have our boat for our July vacation. (knock on wood)

Todd
Awesome news!

Good to hear Todd!!

Thanks guys. I hope it turns out as well as the dealer said it will.

Perfect timing on getting it done too. Just before the deadline of July 1.

Hope to be with you on the water soon

Todd

Got a call today from dealer. Just about finished. Said I could come pick it up June 29th. Woooooo hooooo

Get your fireworks ready!

Yes sir. Sending me pics of the rebuilt. 2 sheets of decking are done, the faux teak is complete. Last thing to do is fix the 2 pieces of waveshield. Picking boat up on 29th and heading straight to cottage for the week of July 1st thru 7th. Caseville fireworks will be on July 5th. Summer has arrived fellas. I'm giddy like a school girl right now.......

Great news !!!! Glad it all worked out.

Replacement teak deck is done
gallery_222_176_115703.jpg

Looking good!

Beautiful

Leaving at 9am Saturday morning to get boat. Dealer called today and she is all set. Oh boy. I'm so excited. Be about 8 hour round trip drive. Hope to have her back in the water sometime Sunday.

Great news Todd. Have a great weekend on her!

Have fun!

Back