Boat Delivery with pics

The blue looks gorgeous and that 200 on the back, looks, well, you know  B)

Looks great Andy, now I want to live on a lake myself!

Looks great.  Any plans for your next one? :)
Actually my wife already mentioned, "do you think we should have bought a g? " she is crazy.

Actually my wife already mentioned, "do you think we should have bought a g? " she is crazy.
:eek:

We went to order a G ,ended up with the R, wasn't that much more with our options .The Q doesn't come in Crimson Red 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should have bought a black 2013 GCW witha 250SHO. I know where you might find one,

I heard that guy beats on his motor and already had an issue with it...

Do it before she changes her mind !!!! :)But then she'd say, think we should have got an "R" ..... It never ends ...... Lol !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a Beauty! That 200 looks sweet on the back. Congrats! The wind has been wicked here in Michigan.

Do it before she changes her mind !!!! :)

But then she'd say, think we should have got an "R" ..... It never ends ...... Lol !!!!
I'm pretty sure that it ends at "Q." Oops, forgot that Stancraft! Never mind!

Looking good Andy!  Congrats on the new arrival :)

Thanks! Hopefully we'll get back on it tomorrow. Way too windy today.

Nice!!!

Looks great!  your pix with it up on the lift showing the tri toon and that big boy motor is fantastic

Thanks Link, does it inspire you to make a motor upgrade?

Very nice! So jealous. I wish we would have gone the Tri-toon 200HP route for the kids sake. Although now that I think of it they would be eating into my fishing time wanting to tube and ski if I had, so I guess I am good with it lol

You can still troll, just a little faster! We have family coming out today so I am super eager to see how it rides compared to the last one. Still only has .1 hours on it so probably won't get to full throttle yet.

Enjoy man! She looks great!

Back