Boat gone.....

hapehour

Reaction score
Put the boat up for sale on craigs list, sold in 1 day for the price I asked...The bennington sold itself....HAPPYHOUR OUT.

Are you buying another, or is your life taking you down a different path?

Are you getting a new boat or is this a farewell to the forum?

Wow, that was pretty short and to the point

Let's hope he just got PADS and is at the dealer picking up his new one, or at least comes back to let us know what happend.

Curious  :huh:

If you get more calls ,I will sell  :eek:

wow!! same story here. posted on craigslist, within 2 hours it was sold. took the ad down and still gettin calls today. the guy buying it cant beleive its a benny.  didnt haggle on price at all. now i have to start the ordering process. :) :0

I call shenanigans . :p   I had mine on CL for 6 months for $2000.00 over  trade in price and not one call .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hapehour that was quick.............What's up?!?

We're a big believer of Craigslist. Sold a buncha stuff on there. Sold our bow rider in one day, my wife's convertible and daughters motorcycle in 2. Of course there is still a buncha scams on there you have to watch out for. Like when we sold her motorcycle........the guys calls us up and sight unseen he wants to buy it. He says I'll give you $10000 then you send me the change/remainder of $3800. What?!?

Curious as to what the scoop is  as well. Hopefully PAD situation. I liked his videos!

Not to mention he figured out that old fuel filler problem many of us had...

He'll be back with a Q and f300. I also sold mine quick on craigslist. Jack, Did you post your correct phone number?

Always love your posts Andy!  Too funny.

Jack's bad luck just won't seem to leave him be.

We actually screwed up our phone number on a posting once. Wanted someone to take over the lease on our 08 Silverado extended cab 4x4 with the 20" wheels. The lease was only $205 a month but it just sat in the garage as my wife and I worked together and shared a ride. We thought it was odd we didn't get a call until we got an email from someone saying their phone was blowing up from our posting. Oops!!!! :huh:

And Dan, I'm glad I can be of entertainment but there are quite a few characters on here!

Phone number was correct .I did get a few crank calls . Dealer sold my trade in 2 weeks ago and made money on it. Price wasn't the reason .

How do you estimate price? Is there a site that you can put on the model/year/upgrades and get a good estimate?

It seems like the NADA numbers are on the low side.

The NADA retail numbers on a used Benny are closer to the ACV

We just wanted more toys. Had to make some room and free up some bills.  By this time next week I will have a new honda pioneer 700-4 and by spring will pick up a can-am spyder touring edition. Planes are gone, boats are gone, cars are gone I wonder how long these will last. Im not sure but it`s going to be fun finding out. I will still be on the forum...

Good Luck.

Back