Boat has arrived, Picture added!!!

bifff257

Reaction score
Hello,

My wife and I just got back from the dealership were we ordered our new 2075GS with a Yamaha 150 and the EPS package!

We added just about every upgrade they had including the center tube storage, upgraded helm and captain's chair, fresh water wash down ect ect.....

We did alot of research and feel confident we made the correct choice with this boat! We are upgrading from a 20 skiff......

I will post picks when she arrives! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, congrats, and welcome to the family !!!!!!

Welcome to the party and where do you boat?

I have a 2075gli with eps and a yamaha 150 hp you will love it:) it's a great set up.

Just received word that our new Bennie should be completed and delivered the week of 5/20 to the dealership.

Also, we weren't able to get the center tube storage on the 2075 so we opted for the center fuel cell upgrade.

The waiting is the toughest part! We are ready to get on the water!

Congrats! Welcome, great group of guys here for sure.

Welcome aboard!

Nice boat. I think you will find this forum to be super friendly and super helpful. Welcome.

Welcome to the club :) They have tons of info in these forums, go wild! There are a few with lists of what is recommended to purchase, I would start there....

Congratulations on the new Benny..... just 10 more days til the 20th... it will be here before you know it.... you're gonna love that Bennington!!!!

Congrats and be sure to send some pics when the new baby is delivered!

Jack

Congrats!

We just got word that our new Bennington came off the line yesterday!!!! We are getting really close now!!!! I just hope my dealership can prep the boat fast once it is delivered!!!!!!!

We were optimistic that it would have been done before Memorial Day weekend, but that is not going to happen!

Back