Boat just came in!!!!!

lakeliving

Reaction score
Our dealer just called and let us know our Benny is in!!!!! We're going up to see it Thursday and will post photos to prove it!! Now all I need is the snow to melt, temps/water level to rise and finish my lift. I can't wait

You will love it!

How long was your wait? Was it the full 6 weeks?

Thanks guys. I think it will be a good boat for our application. Here are the specs again.

22sslx in Regatta Blue, no accent color (we liked how the blue contrasts with the x rails)

Yamaha F115 w/6 year warranty

chrome logos

lifting strakes

tilt wheel

G series seat

table upgrade

custom wheel

depth/fish finder

gps speedo and compass

4 rod holders

stainless docking lights

HD rub rail

Ski Tow bar

Solid Keels

Cup holders

How long was your wait? Was it the full 6 weeks?
We actually ordered the boat back on October 10th but told the dealer no rush as we cannot use it here in MI until spring. I guess they wanted to clear out the current orders to make room for the boat show orders now.

Congrats, I'm jealous. How long did it take to come in?

We actually ordered the boat back on October 10th but told the dealer no rush as we cannot use it here in MI until spring. I guess they wanted to clear out the current orders to make room for the boat show orders now.
Ok, was just wondering since I just put in an order last week. I feel like a 6 year old 2 days before Christmas, the days are just dragging along. It's so bad right now for me and my wife we are going to go to another boat show this weekend just to go sit on a new Benny.

We went to the Detroit boat show this weekend and my wife tortured me because she did not want to go look at the bennington's She said " Let's just wait for ours" It has been a long 132 days waiting for this call to come in. Not that I was counting....

Hope you don't burst while waiting :)

Man its exciting hearing about everyone getting their new boats ordered/in!!! Makes me want to order another one!! Haha my bank would probably laugh at me if I walked in saying I wanted a BIGGER loan, for another boat!! Haha

Man............... all these boat orders being filled. Like Derrick, it makes me want to order one too! But I keep telling myself............THIS ONES PAID OFF!!!!!!!

At least some of you can see or sit in your boat over the winter. Last time we saw or touched ours was October ..... went into indoor storage and I went into withdrawal ...... Ugggghhhhhhh !!!!!!!! 40 days till docks open, hopefully we get one or it's gonna be a very expensive summer paying monthly transient dock fee ......

Congrats!

Man............... all these boat orders being filled. Like Derrick, it makes me want to order one too! But I keep telling myself............THIS ONES PAID OFF!!!!!!!
Haha, you said PAID OFF! I don't have a single big ticket item paid off! Heck, I didn't even make a payment on my last boat! It sat on my credit line till I redid my mortgage and bought another one! Stupid I know, but at least if I die tomorrow ill get the better of them!

Hey Derrick.............what are the chances of your current boat being paid off? I remember you saying something about loving the way that new wakeboard tower looks and that you're going to have to get one.................ON A NEW BOAT! Ha!

Welcome back Carl......................how was the trip??????????

We're still in NJ and don't leave on the cruise till Sunday. We've been visiting our new grandson.

Haha, you said PAID OFF! I don't have a single big ticket item paid off! Heck, I didn't even make a payment on my last boat! It sat on my credit line till I redid my mortgage and bought another one! Stupid I know, but at least if I die tomorrow ill get the better of them!
it's not stupid if you can make something happen that you and you wife can enjoy now and not hurt anybody, go for it now. It's better than wishing 20 years from now that you had done it.

With all the new boat orders, I started dreaming of a new boat right up till I saw the total on the Bennington Build a boat web page. Instead of new, I am looking at replacing the lounge next to the helm with a recliner seat. It is usually just Jill & I on the boat and it would let her follow the sun.

One more night then I'll get some photos posted. It came in just in time as I find our what my bonus and raise will be Friday morning!

Back