Boat just came in!!!!!

Yeah, what's that?

Living the dream... Got married to a beautiful women (tall blonde) a little over 5 years ago, bought a home on the lake almost 3 years ago, fixed it up and now ready to enjoy the summers on the new Benny. My wife also just found a 2001 polaris virage pwc with 10 hours on it that we'll be zipping around on this summer as well. It can be distracting though as I work from home and find myself taking fishing breaks too often in the summer. Life is good and I thank God for all of it!

it's not stupid if you can make something happen that you and you wife can enjoy now and not hurt anybody, go for it now. It's better than wishing 20 years from now that you had done it.
Bruce, couldn't agree more... about 3 years ago me and wife were sitting on a dock at Caddo lake fishing and watching the boats go by and my wife started talking about how she and her daddy would go out in his little jon boat and fish when she was a little girl... she told me how much she missed that so I asked her if she wanted to buy a boat and she asked if we could afford it... i said hell no, but that's never stopped us before..... fishing and being out on the lake is the one thing that she and I both love to do so buying our little fishing benny was well worth it... should have done it years ago....

We checked out the boat yesterday and everything looked great!!!! Thanks Bennington and Jonathan at White's Landing!!! I cannot wait to get the shrink wrap off and get it home!!!!

gallery_1866_211_912416.jpg

I know you can't wait to tear that shrink wrap off and hit the lake....congratulations on the new boat...

Roland, you must be old and an insomniac like me to be posting at 4:32 am :(

Looks like a proud new Dad ! 4:46 a.m. Link :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you slept in a little Gerry

Gerry probably would have been on sooner, but had stop a couple times to pee on the way and forgot where he was going to! :)

Congratulations......I got my new Benni as well two weeks ago, still have not had her or ever been on the water in a Benni. I am going nuts wanting to get her out and on the lift......... I am thinking "Weather Permitting" 3rd week of March :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. Lakerat1, where is home? i wish we could put it in sometime in March but will probably have to wait until mid april. we'll see!

Like kids in the candy store or on Christmas morning........................Ha!

Roland, you must be old and an insomniac like me to be posting at 4:32 am :(
yep, old and an insomniac... also work straight evenings and don't get home from work til around midnight... normally hit the rack between 5 and 6 am... been this way for the last 30 years...

We checked out the boat yesterday and everything looked great!!!! Thanks Bennington and Jonathan at White's Landing!!! I cannot wait to get the shrink wrap off and get it home!!!!

gallery_1866_211_912416.jpg
Priceless picture, congratulations!

Back