Bowrider to Bennington!

Monkey Business

Reaction score
This seems to be a popular trend.

I wanted to stop lurking and say hi now that I took delivery of the new boat.
2014 2250 GSR-F115

I had a 300 hp bowrider with a wakeboard tower. After herniating a few discs in my back at work I can no longer wakeboard. So it was time to trade it in for something that fits ours needs better. After a little research and admiring Benningtons for years it was the right choice.

Great forum!

Old boat
image.jpg

New boat
gallery_5707_585_199378.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and enjoy the new boat

Welcome aboard!

Congrats, but looking at your picture you may hurt your back and also get very wet in your new Bennington. <_<

Monkey Business, judging from the picture as well, I would definitely suggest you take a boating

course with your new Bennington.  

Welcome to the party. Fixed it for ya.

Very nice.

Ha ha!! I thought it handled a little funny, you think the pontoons are supposed to be in the water? I knew I was doing something wrong!! I guess I went a little loony toonzs! Thanks for getting me the right side up Carl!

Looks great, congrats!

Popular trend indeed.

Welcome.

Very nice !!!

Welcome Monkey Business, nice to see another upstate New Yorker.  Why don't you pin your location on the Bennington Owners Locator Map, we could use another New Yorker

Welcome Monkey Business, nice to see another upstate New Yorker.  Why don't you pin your location on the Bennington Owners Locator Map, we could use another New Yorker
I agree.

Congrats!  Looks great!  Welcome to the forum too!

Welcome to a great forum! I was in the same boat as you literally LOL. Traded in the open bow for the pontoon and couldn't be happier!!! 

Back