Can you Believe?

Kaydano, so you are saying my picture makes you hot???? that worries me

I'd be worried when he says HAWT!

Are you kidding? 6 days of rain and today we're going to get more. I guess the good side it most of it will go away without shoveling it. Tomorrow and Wed. mid to high 70's I'll dry out the Benny tomorrow. Had some leakage from the cover even though I sprayed 303 on it  It'll air out tomorrow and we'll go out on Wed. Happy Days !

I am dying for some rain up here. I need the lake to rise another foot before I can bring the boat home. Send it my way!

I am dying for some rain up here. I need the lake to rise another foot before I can bring the boat home. Send it my way!
Seriously? We've had solid rain yesterday and today.

We got a very light rain last night, and some just passed through Jackson. Not enough to make a big change in water levels.

If I could send it to you, I would! My house got just over 4.5" of rain last week through last night and another 1" on its way tonight. I'm ready to see the sun.

Well just got dumped again with hail and thunder. Lake Bowen  is now turning RED from the silt run off. After being down 3 feet last Feb. and the first of March it's now full plus. The Red will be with us for the summer, so I'm taking Benny to Lake Murray for July and August. Keeping it under cover and once a week or so drive the 92 miles down,  take it out for the day then return it to cover.

As you can see my shoreline is gone again this year. Going to get more stone. It's raining as I type this.      :angry:

gallery_1200_549_3256182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll tear up that lawn with hauling stones in!!  But, don't use the Bennington as a barge either!  :p

Stage one of project done - retaining wall in and leveling walkway/deck by lake. Waiting for frost laws to come off so the Seawall can get finished. Our lake is up so much we have lost 9 or 10 feet of landin front of walkway. Water is actually under deck now. Pictures in gallery.

Dock and boat won't go in for a couple weeks yet.

Rainy Days and Mondays 

Always Bring Me Down

Carpenters 1971

Great Song 

I no longer know what a Monday is 

Everyday is a Weekend and a Holiday 

oofyHappyDanceHelpfulHugsTags3-vi.gif

Back