Center console Benny ? What's to come?

Can u post a link to the 10 footers and dual engines. We need it to come from Benny with their quality but eager to see one even if made by another maker. Tx

The trailer would pivot, you'd be towing it on it's side. I'm an out of the box thinker.

Actually, if you spend that much, I'm sure you would pay the permits to have it delivered. Much like a house boat.
Like this !!!!

18c4f1ce7ae6f1361602e20ae525dca7.jpg

I like that ! I used to go to the Gold Cup races on the Detroit River .

Www. Pontoons. Com. Sorry, smart phone, but dumb user. Premier pontoons have 10'6 wide beams, dual engine options, etc.

Todd

Helium filled pontoons! Then your boat would float "over" the water! :)

Glass bottomed pontoons, see where you are!

4 toon rigs, for greater stability.

Center engine inboard pontoons; the engine and shaft incorporated into the middle pontoon

Water-jet propulsion.

I need to figure out how to haul my new toon.

I figured since Derrick is ordering a new one, I'd try to one up him ......

7864693eb7ca6a9bb29fcc046fe053c3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking glass bottomed pontoons might not be the best thing for us rocky bottom boaters!! Hehe not to mention we would have to have a glass deck to see through the glass toons, might be a bit slippery, you know, since we're in water and all. Haha

Or this...

image.jpg

I'm thinking glass bottomed pontoons might not be the best thing for us rocky bottom boaters!! Hehe not to mention we would have to have a glass deck to see through the glass toons, might be a bit slippery, you know, since we're in water and all. Haha
Just wear that rubber suction cups on your feet. (The ones they use to carry glass with)

I'VE GOT IT... A PONTOON WITH A CUDDY.

Looked at the 10.5 beam by premiere and love the dual engines and center steps in rear but even in the pics it's so evident the quality and fit and finish are light years below bennington. Has anyone had prior toons and felt the quality matched up to where Benny is today or close? Tough question as this is a bennington forum. Just the others I saw at the boat shows just seemed to be, well just lower quality and would never have felt comfortable buying one and tossing it in the conditions we have around here.

There are two on our lake, that I must say look a little "fancier", but when looking closer, the bling blinded you to the lack of quality components, the quality of the interior looked like it came from a replacement parts catalog, the helm was cheap, the captains seat was awful, and it made me happy I own a Bennington. They say you can paint a turd gold, but its still a turd ......

I like thinking of what's to come as well, but I hope nothing too crazy, since it looks like I will be placing an order for a new boat on Monday!! I don't think a center console would benefit a pontoon since it will reduce seating pretty substantially in my mind, and that is one of the biggest draws to a pontoon boat. I do believe the "all in one" screen will be seen in the near future. Wakeboard boats are starting to have them and they look pretty cool. Plus engines are so digital now that there is a ton of info available, as long as you have the right cable to connect it all together. I don't know that any more substantial changes will be made to toon design, I believe a lot of R & D went into them already. It will be creature comforts, better materials, new layouts, better storage, running bigger wire for power, ground, and speakers (sorry, those might just be on MY wishlist) . I think things that can be done in the immediate future is an offering of a playpen cover that cover the FULL extended transom area with snaps all around. This could easily be an option by the simple application of heavy duty velcro and an additional piece with snaps, the nice part is it is an easy enough option because all there current cut designs for materials would stay the same, so you could have it with or without quite simply. I know I would love something to keep cats and critters and dirty rain off my transom. There seems to have been a lot of positive reaction to Off Call's painted cowling, I will be looking at it once I can afford it. I hope they don't do something like the certain maker of a model called Savannah, all that fiberglass looks a bit cheap and weird to me. I don't mind the use of fiberglass, but tasteful, like a Q. Ultimately, it's up to US. What are OUR expectations? What have WE been asking for? What additions are we putting on? its awesome to see what companies can do, the Ford GT, I'd love to have one, heck I'd love to ride in one, but let's face it, that is not where they make their bread and butter. (I can't remember who the heck on this site said they had one, but if you EVER feel like driving it to crappy Manitoba, I sure hope I get a phone call!! Heck, call collect!!
I am the one that has the Ford GT, and 67' Shelby Cobra continuation. If I could ever figure out how to post pictures I would post a couple pictures of them.

I need to figure out how to haul my new toon.

I figured since Derrick is ordering a new one, I'd try to one up him ......

7864693eb7ca6a9bb29fcc046fe053c3.jpg
Love that slide!! Not sure the Caddy could pull this through the hills in the park, not to mention she'd be a b*tch to back into my driveway!!

Back