Center console Benny ? What's to come?

Can u post a link to the 10 footers and dual engines. We need it to come from Benny with their quality but eager to see one even if made by another maker. Tx
Premier_290_running.2.jpg

Including you, we have had 2 requests for a cc this year...! The model would require a new console mold...one of the more expensive items to be tooled for a new model. We're just not sure the investment would payoff? TB will bring it up at the next sales meeting, just for you!

I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Loved my center console offshore fishing boats. So versatile. A pontoon would be the cats meow in a CC design. There is a small firm in Ohio that makes them. Nothing like a Benny, but their console design is sweet. I'll post a link when I find it.

Goto fabrications page to see center consoles. They make dual motor mounts, etc. They are a fab shot that sell complete boats or just kits. Plus 3rd toons or any type of aluminum thing imaginable

Todd

http://www.custompontoonboatkitsetc.com/index.html

My boat is new 2013 q series+ sport tower and yami f300.... I would donate my boat + some $ if you wanted to do a prototype with mine. (At end of season) Bennington would get the money back in that mold 10x over. Center console with comfortable fold up elevated bench (so driver can stand or sit when seat down with a co pilot) and higher wind delfector etc. Bennington I am your test market as the only tritoon owner in the open ocean area of Newport RI... An area with tons and tons of center consoles from inflatable 250k regids to intrepids, yellowfins etc... My boat is turning heads down here... Cape cod starting to see a few as well. We should talk...

Now your boats are making their way to ocean areas of new england a center console is a must have option. You won't regret it. Come to Newport RI, lots of boating $..... Set the trend don't follow it....thanks for replying.

Including you, we have had 2 requests for a cc this year...! The model would require a new console mold...one of the more expensive items to be tooled for a new model. We're just not sure the investment would payoff? TB will bring it up at the next sales meeting, just for you!

Back