Club Jackets

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

Please enter CLUBBEN in the VIP/DEALER ACCESS tab on the Bennington Gear weblink to order...these are available to Club Members exclusively.

"His" & "Hers"

CL1(2).jpg

CL2(2).jpg

Last edited:
I think you need to start an account using the VIP card number they sent out which I can not find myself. I was poking around in the store and there is a VIP/ Member area that needs to be set up. But I can't find my vip card anymore. :blink:

If this is the case or not hopefully TB can help us out to get up to speed on this new development.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS is where you sign in.

I'd tell you what it looks like inside, but I don't remember my access code either.

I have my Club Bennington Member card and I clicked on the VIP/DEALER ACCESS link and entered my number there. It now says "Access Code has been set" when I navigate to it. The jackets didn't show up. So I went to a different browser on a different machine and instead of using my number I used CLUBBEN as they instruct above, and it gave me the same msg that the access code was set. When I navigated to Apparel I saw the same 7 items. Neither code changes anything.

I have my Club Bennington Member card and I clicked on the VIP/DEALER ACCESS link and entered my number there. It now says "Access Code has been set" when I navigate to it. The jackets didn't show up. So I went to a different browser on a different machine and instead of using my number I used CLUBBEN as they instruct above, and it gave me the same msg that the access code was set. When I navigated to Apparel I saw the same 7 items. Neither code changes anything.
After putting in CLUBBEN look on the left column for a new link "VIP/DEALER ACCESS". Click on that link and the new items show up.

Found them. There is a CLUB BENNINGTON MEMBERS ONLY link at the bottom of the column. I kept clicking on the VIP / Dealer Access expecting the items to show up. The show up as soon as you click on MEMBERS ONLY.

I used CLUBBEN not my membership card number by the way. You don't need to look for your card.

Got it figured out Thanks to the power of the team. :p

Exclusive Club Items on the Bennington online store...

www.costore.com/bennington

1. Click the VIP/DEALER ACCESS link on the top of the page. ENTER in the code CLUBBEN and click enter.

2. Click the
club.jpg
on the side bar. You will see three items that are exclusive for Club Members.

Also good to know:

To make a purchase you will have to create a store account if you have not already. Use your email address and a password of your choosing to create an account/sign in.

Discount codes and coupons will be entered during check out.

If you have trouble call 800-237-3948 for help.

Did anyone else notice the logo is different than what is pictured above? To anyone that ordered one, which logo did it come with? The one pictured above or the one pictured in the store?

Did anyone else notice the logo is different than what is pictured above? To anyone that ordered one, which logo did it come with? The one pictured above or the one pictured in the store?
Hey Utah, yep, you caught us. We changed the logo after we snapped the photo of the jackets. The grey Bennington "swoosh" did not look good under CLUB BENNINGTON, so we dropped the swoosh from the shipped orders. One thing you will find about us is an over-the-top attention to the little things. It may not have mattered to most folks, but it mattered to us!

Hope you will still enjoy your jacket...

Hey Utah, yep, you caught us. We changed the logo after we snapped the photo of the jackets. The grey Bennington "swoosh" did not look good under CLUB BENNINGTON, so we dropped the swoosh from the shipped orders. One thing you will find about us is an over-the-top attention to the little things. It may not have mattered to most folks, but it mattered to us!

Hope you will still enjoy your jacket...
I like it with the Bennington swoosh, it needs to have a logo of some sort instead of just the words, just my no knowledge opinion. What if it was a tone on tone swoosh? It wouldn't pop out at you, more subtle, but would make it a little more interesting. Black jacket, black swoosh, RED LETTERING! Hahaha love my RED! Now that would POP!

Derrick

Gee Derrick, why not move to Elkhart and join our marketing team? They take the "refined is tasteful" approach. Heck, my newest business cards just arrived and you wouldn't even know I work for Bennington unless you turn the card over and see the gently inscribed "Bennington" in soft silver! Ain't no red goin' on here! :D TB

Gee Derrick, why not move to Elkhart and join our marketing team? They take the "refined is tasteful" approach. Heck, my newest business cards just arrived and you wouldn't even know I work for Bennington unless you turn the card over and see the gently inscribed "Bennington" in soft silver! Ain't no red goin' on here! :D TB
Wish I could, being refined is tasteful, but there is also nothing wrong with being proud of your brand Thats why the simplistic B "swooshes" work well, its not yelling out "BENNINGTON" but gives a look of class. You can even keep the Club Bennington in the same color that you have it, PERSONALLY, I would want it red! Cuz Dang it, I would want EVERYONE that sees it to know I own the best pontoon, and am a club member with a phenominal group of individuals, even Gerry! hahaha

Think Nike without the swoosh ..... It's just a word.

I agree the swoosh is just a natural part of the Bennington logo. Keep it !!!

Must be us rookies that like the accessories What not. I ordered these for me and Kathy and they are a great jacket, we leave them onboard and more than once were thankful that we did

Back