Club Jackets

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date

Eurospringer

Reaction score
Are these jackets still available now. 3 day and counting till new Benny arrives

Link

Reaction score
I bought a Bennington jacket and love it.  Good quality, lightweight and warm in the wind

lakeliving

Reaction score
I have long arms so I am cautious buying on line. I'm 6'5" and my arms are about 5' long. Do you only do shirtless modeling or will be seeing you in the jacket soon? I still have $100 in Bennington credit from the show last year to use on swag. I'll be curious to see what is there when the site comes back up.

Link

Reaction score
Lakeliving, I believe that any item is returnable if it doesn't fit

TomS

Reaction score
I have long arms so I am cautious buying on line. I'm 6'5" and my arms are about 5' long. Do you only do shirtless modeling or will be seeing you in the jacket soon? I still have $100 in Bennington credit from the show last year to use on swag. I'll be curious to see what is there when the site comes back up.
I was at my dealer the other day and the gm gave me a $25 Bennington store gift certificate I apparently won last fall by responding to some Facebook trivia. Nice surprise, so I need to shop the store when it re-opens  :)

Gabbiano

Reaction score
bad link

swiftm

Reaction score
Worked for me too. I've looked there numerous times now and in past.

Link

Reaction score
You don't receive or need any card. Just follow TB's directions on the first post of this thread;

"Please enter CLUBBEN in the VIP/DEALER ACCESS tab on the Bennington Gear weblink to order...these are available to Club Members exclusively.

Jeff McClain

Reaction score
Well I ordered from the new website back on 5/9 and still haven't received my merchandise. However, the charge already has been processed. I called them two weeks ago and they told me that they will have it shipped by the end of the day. Now the new website is down and I can't get the number to call them again. Does anyone have the number?

w5pfg

Reaction score
Well I ordered from the new website back on 5/9 and still haven't received my merchandise.
That doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling, either. I ordered a little over a week after you. I've already been charged and haven't received any indication the product (shirt) has shipped. To see the website down with an error message raises concern about their operation.

Jim Rampello

Reaction score
Or not...seems like there is some kind of change happening.