Derricks new boat

Oh yeah, I'd have no problem if they had a pic of our boat ... Heck I'd pay them to catalog it !!!!!

Lol !!!

You def. have one if the sweetest looking boats out there !!!!!

Agreed!   :)

It also shows how awesome of a boat you have AND how awesome your photographer is.

Wow.  Derrick's boat is famous!!!

But don't worry fellow forum readers.  If you can't seem to get your hands on one of the highly collectable boats that were previously owned by Derrick, you only have to wait a couple years.  Boats previously owned by Derrick will soon litter the Great White North, and there will be many opportunities for you to find one.  And they won't cost much more than a new one.

:)

Okay, I just quoted myself, but I had to...

PODS - The syndrome you have when you absolutely must own one of Derrick's old boats.  Ha ha ha.  ("Previously Owned by Derrick Syndrome") 

haha, hope you like Crimson Red!

I DO

Jack, NO!! Step away from the Canadian classifieds!

3 of my 4 orders were/are Crimson Red .

The 1st was Blue ( my choice ) but since this entire boat thing was my wife's idea I figured it was best to let her choice on something .

Jack, NO!! Step away from the Canadian classifieds!
Actually ,3 of my 4 orders were/are Crimson Red .

The 1st was Blue ( my choice ) but since this entire boat thing was my wife's idea I figured it was best to let her way on something beside stern loungers. That was a must this order .

Last season we were the only Red boat on our lake .

There are some with red trim ,but not the entire boat .

Other thing I noticed ( at least at our marina ) is the the gulls prefer to do their business on dark boats .

We only got hit twice last season ,and the 303 sure helped to remove it .

Other thing I noticed ( at least at our marina ) is the the gulls prefer to do their business on dark boats .

We only got hit twice last season ,and the 303 sure helped to remove it .
This is apparently true for lift canopies as well. One theory is that the birds prefer the warmth of the darker surfaces, heated by the sun.

Your canopy is black right Tom?

Your canopy is black right Tom?
No, medium gray and I don't have problems with mine. It's Sunbrella and breathes so it doesn't get quite so hot. My neighbor has a dark navy vinyl one and it's always a mess.

There is a guy also at our marina ,that owns a 2012 or 13 R series, Black with Ivory interior .

He is too lazy to cover it .

He has always got gull droppings all over it .

In fact he leaves his entire boat a mess ,towels all over, empty 30 pack containers .

There should a rule about keeping up you boat .

He is moving to one of the covered slips this year ,for an extra grand a season .

( better check the map he might be on here )

If he is, he is not on the map .

There are a few more in Michigan since the last time I looked at the map 

Last edited by a moderator:
Camper option .

future-float-rv-1.jpg

Solar powered 

aptera-solar-powered-pontoon.jpg

And Jet powered .

hydrolance-ed01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack, you've got to be retired :)

Back