End of Season

Our Lake is lower this year much more than the past few years.  Gentleman by the name of Bill Blowers takes a lot of drone videos and posts them on YouTube,  Here is his latest but can see plenty more of 2016 by searching his name.

Fun Facts 

First year I broke 100 hours on my new Benny

Last year some health problems had me around 20 hours

This year well it has been a busy summer which means little time on the Benny total hours less than 25 hours

Total hours on Yamaha 161 in 3 years 

Never would of thought it would be the case

131614680.jpg

Next year hoping to be on the water significantly more :)  

134421047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't out as much this year.  Only about 100 hours total now for 4 summers. Still LOTS of fun times though and more hours than that just relaxing on it at the dock. We don't live where the boat is or there would definitely be more time out on it. 

Just had ours pulled out for the season.   :(

I keep a log book with all our trips -- 100 hours in year 1, 60 hours in year 2, and 50 hours this year.  But every year we've gone out more times -- just shorter trips and floating around for hours as opposed to long distance exploring.

JTaylor 

With temps this year in the 90's ( for Ohio that is like 100 plus ) I unfortunately cant sit on the boat and float.

The lake gets a breeze but it is like an oven blowing heat (lol)

If the Lake was significanlty larger I think there would be more of a breeze perhaps 

Even while out at night I cruise The Lake 

I make up for it during the Fall for those couple of weeks I can sit on the boat for hours enjoying the mild breeze 

134404787.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back