End of Summer Hours!

Just got back from our lake house where we keep the boat. Passed 60 hours total since Memorial Day 2013 delivery, so about 30 per year. Still a little time to go this season.

68 hours yesterday. I don't recall the hours from this spring, but I think we barely put 15 hours on this season with selling a house, moving ourselves and both adult "kids", back surgery, and it goes on. Ugh...

That's a busy summer TomS.  Hope that back surgery went well

68 hours yesterday. I don't recall the hours from this spring, but I think we barely put 15 hours on this season with selling a house, moving ourselves and both adult "kids", back surgery, and it goes on. Ugh...
I can relate on the back surgery. Had mine done in 2003...................and it still hurts.

60 hours and still counting, Will be doing lots of leaf peeping this year . Jan and Feb are Eagle spotting months. Then may shut it down for the season. :D

Well, so far I've racked up ALMOST 6 hours! Yup, 6. Almost have 23 hours in total on the old beater. just about worn out.
Sounds like my 2012 snow plow/boat launch truck. She just turned 5500 miles. Time to turn that worn out piece of junk in!

Sounds like you have been hanging out with Semp! I haven't used our boat in over two weeks. I took tomorrow off to enjoy this nice weather so we'll see how many I can rack up in the next week before it gets pulled.  

Sounds like my 2012 snow plow/boat launch truck. She just turned 5500 miles. Time to turn that worn out piece of junk in!
5500 miles ???? I'd be on my third vehicle !!! Lol !!

With high temps this weekend in the 40's, we pulled ours out for the season. Put 23 hours on it last year (took delivery in June 2013) and it now has 68 on it. Doesn't help when the hard water doesn't leave the lake until May 1st.

Back