Express tube added between eliptical

And the sps configuration is nice. Mine banks in turns very nicely

Nick, 8 hours only on toons. He can easily option them into another boat. Remember there is no S# on the toons. And that the only reason took took the boat off his lot was on the promise he could complete the deal. The boat and motor will remain mine, just the toons like tires are going to be switched out.they have shark hide on them and not one mark. Wiped down after every outing. Impossible to tell the difference. They are used just by sitting out the showroom floor for over a year and being moved around would have caused much more concern for wear than 8 hours on the water. IMO.....

Well everybody,

I have decided to relieve all parties of stress and pull the plug on his adventure. The dealer is going to rebate me back the different he charged me for the additional toon and the bunkers on the trailer tomorrow while I am there In person. I will have him put the wave shield back on and close it up to factor standards. After now getting feed back from Big B, it is better to just leave alone. I will take the money and put it aside for maybe a touch up paint job on my escalade this spring and maybe some extra speakers for the boat.... This was a very interesting venture that was not meant to happen. I am very happy with the way it rides/ runs at this time. No regrets either way. I may not be able to turn like a SPS or ESP, but sure can give them something to think about as I pass them on the lake as long as the HP is fairly close. Not to mention the hull boats just are surprised as heck when I pull up next to them on open water with out my brains get pounded out in ruff waves like they do. This boat cuts right thru as smooth as can be with no water over the bow or sides. Can pull a skier with ease and dump the strongest on a tube if so desired. 45 mph is where I am with full tank and full load of gear and my son on smooth open water. I want to thank you all for your support and constructive input thru this adventure. You all made me feel as part of the Bennington Family. I look forward to jumping in and out of conversations.

Final Moving Forward :) :p

Glad to hear there is a resolution and you are at peace with it! It is nice you already have a good setup to "fall back on". I don't know of too many drag races that involve turning so you're good!

Wise choice.

I'm glad it turned out in a way you can live with and you've embraced the situation for what it is - you have a fantastic boat to enjoy for a long time!

I am back,

Boy the dealer had a hard time letting go of the check he wrote me .... Lol.. Bennington told him that the boat would

Bounce up and down under WOT... Interesting... Wonder how SPS would be different in less the surface area is that much more and would cause that affect.

I am back,

Boy the dealer had a hard time letting go of the check he wrote me .... Lol.. Bennington told him that the boat would

Bounce up and down under WOT... Interesting... Wonder how SPS would be different in less the surface area is that much more and would cause that affect.
I think all boats do that... It's called Porpoising. It happens when you use too much trim. Mine does it pretty wildly.

I think it all worked out for the best.

I really cannot imagine that this endeavor would have improved anything about your existing boat.

For the life of me, I don't understand why a salesperson agreed to deliver a boat that has never existed?

He set himself, the dealership & Bennington up for certain failure as far as meeting the customers expectations.

Sorry for being gone for so long.  Traveling for work 6 of the last 8 weeks for work.  So, is the project a no go?

Todd

Porpoising is half the fun of going fast.

Or a sign the captain doesn't know how to trim correctly! There is a guy on our lake that has his boat porpoise like a mother and there is no way that can be comfortable for the passengers on the boat. On the other hand I'm sure PDX does this when he has a boat full of women and is trying to get certain anatomy to bounce.

Hence why I sold the boat. I could not figure that darn trim out.

Back