Final order into Bennington

Rambo

Reaction score
Well after months and months of looking, deciding, changing our minds and deciding again we have our final order acknowledgement into the factory. We started this back last summer but now we are finally in the production schedule!!!!

I want to thank all of you out there for your invaluable information. You answered so many of our questions. It is really helpful when people post pictures of their boats and their projects. We should receive our boat by the end of March from our Dealer.

We boat up at Lake Roosevelt in Washington State and our new Bennington will be our addition to our other pontoon boat, our Houseboat. This is our 9th year up at Roosevelt and have always had wakeboard boats to complement our Houseboats.

So excited to be in the Bennington group and can't wait for a Great boating season.

Hello to all.

P.S. I will post pictures when we get the boat.

WOW! Sounds like a great boat. Congrats.

Wow quite a boat selection there! We are going to need not only picks of the Benny but the other water craft as well! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, I'll post a pic of the houseboat on my gallery. If I can figure how to do it. LOL

Lake Roosevelt, you sound like me. I started checking out Bennington over 14 months ago. I ordered mine Feb 19 and should be in sometime in March. I totally agree with you this forum was and I am sure it will continue to be invaluable to me moving forward. I've ask a ton of questions and the answers and advise I needed to build my boat came from the folks in this forum. I'm coming out of 27 ft Baja big block. I feel good about the choices I make building this boat. The 2375RCW may not be as fast as the Baja, but I don't need 50 plus speed any more, gas cost are high. I need the Bennington. Good luck with the new Benny.  

Welcome to the family and congrats !!!

What an awesome build -- congrats!

Nice pic of the houseboat in you're gallery. That thing is beautiful!

Great houseboat pix Rambo, thanks for sharing

Congrats! That boat sort of makes the phrase "go big or go home!" more real. Oh, and the new Benny sounds really nice too  ;)

Wow! Very nice!

I am not sure if WOW is enough.  Nice house boat.  Nicer build on the Bennington.   ENJOY!!!

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Thank you for all your welcomes and comments. One of our reasons to buy Bennington was the quality of their product but also the quality of the people on this forum. We know we made a good choice by joining such a great group of people.

Yes you did ..... We are great ..... Lol !!!

Thank you for all your welcomes and comments. One of our reasons to buy Bennington was the quality of their product but also the quality of the people on this forum. We know we made a good choice by joining such a great group of people.
I felt that same way about this forum two and a half years ago when we decided to go Bennington.

That thing will look as good on the trailer as it does on the water.

I'm glad you wont be tied up alongside me. Id feel poor and unimportant.

Congrats and enjoy the excitement in the wait

Back