First time out for the Season

G

Geewest

As you can see the water is not all the way up at our lake quite yet but its good enough to get out and enjoy its gonna get into the 80's this week in California
E6177D9D-461A-49B8-A184-5BF2A65A79D5-2229-000002166081D96E_zpsdb0d02ad.jpg

Nice, I am jealous still ice on the lakes in Wisconsin.

Hey Gee, anytime you want to switch lives for that "true Canadian experience " you just let me know!!! Eternally jealous of you!! :)

Sighhhhhhhh ........

Nice pic Gee, we should be out in a day or two. 70 here today and going up ! B)

I just love your boat gee, that curved front is so sleek, maybe someday, just maybe ...........

The mid south was mid 70's today, and we pulled the mooring cover off. The water was down 1' and the water temperature was 56 degrees. It was a sunny but slightly breezy day.

My problem is that our 5 year old grandson thinks he's the captain, and he won't let anyone else drive.

We are opening up the lake house this weekend and will see the boat for the first time since Oct. Hoping it survived the winter and critters. Docks don't go in till 04/27

Aaaaaaargh, why do I continue to live in Wisconsin????? Cold, rainy, ice still on the lakes. It will be Memorial Day before we get on the water, and Labor Day when we start packing up to get off.

We have 24-30" of good ice here still :( Gonna be awhile yet.

Manitowish, I say the same thing about why we live in WI!!! I'm heading to Hayward week of June 15, i hope the damn ice is gone by then!!!! We brought our new boat home yesterday and had to spend the whole day inside the shed working on it!! I have a feeling its going to be a furnace to A/C kind of year.

Gee: So what's the verdict ??? How does she handle, I had a PTX premier, that turned on a dime, while lifting both toons out the water, I know the benny turns a little different, At least that is what i heard, Are you happy with your power? Beautiful Boat Dude... Where did they mount your wash down.. enjoy..

Nice pic !!!!!

Gee... beautiful pics... the clarity of that water is amazing!!!! Your toon looks like a bennington post card out on that lake... congratulations!

Geewest agreed your pix are the best on the forum. I was impressed to the point that I asked you in the past what camera you used and was floored when you said IPhone. My IPhone does not take the quality of those pictures nor have the color, I know the IPhone has a picture enhancer but you must be using a third party enhancer as well. Mind sharing that info?

Back