Four Generations behind my Bennie

Bigtop

Reaction score
Recently at our family reunion it was decided to get myself, my dad, son and grandson all up together skiing in order to have four generations of our family skiing together. I am sure this has been done before, but probably not very many times. My dad is 82 years old, I am 56, my son 37 and my grandson 14. We were pretty proud of this accomplishment. Very proud of my dad to do this at 82. I just hope I can still ski at 82. From left to right in the pic it is myself, dad, grandson and son.

This was done behind our 2010 2275 RLI with esp and 150 yamaha.

The boat did a awesome job and still had speed to go but did not want to go to fast for my dad.

There is also a you tube video of it but dont know how to attach a link yet. You can search you tube by "four generations skiing" and it will come up.

2012-06-09 15.06.45.jpg

Beautiful shot there Bigtop, and definitely a kodak moment.

Mighty impressive!

Derrick

What an awesome photo!

None of you will forget that day!

What an awesome photo!

None of you will forget that day!
Outstanding.That is so cool, a memory that will go down in Family History!!

Something to be said for the Benninton too.

Yes, we have made a lot of memories so far with the Bennington, but this one is at the top of the list and will stay there for a long long time.

Yes, we have made a lot of memories so far with the Bennington, but this one is at the top of the list and will stay there for a long long time.
Great pic Bigtop...........

My wife's family also did the 4 generations skiing at their home in Rhode Island about 20 years ago. My daughter was 6, wife 30, her mother 50 and her grandfather was "only 71" Haha! I know that newspaper article is around here somewhere............

I think it's fantastic that your Dad is still skiing! God bless him!

BigTop, That is fantastic that you guys did that. To share the you tube video; go and start to play your video. Place your pointer to the top at the address bar and highlight the address then place pointer and right click. Come back to here and start a new post then just place your pointer right click again and select paste. Hit enter and you are done. Can't wait to see it

We would all like to see your 4 generations skiing!

To add your link:

Click REPLY

CLICK the little chain icon above the reply text box (next to the smiley face)

INSERT your link URL in the first box

NAME your Link in the second Box

We'll have a new face to the Club site in late August and this one is a must for the new "photo of the week!" :) TB

Last edited:

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, what a treasure to have and pass on to the future generations. Good for you Bigtop. Tell your father what a hit he was with the forum

Thanks to all for your nice comments. I think we all agree that boating, especially with a Bennington, is more than just boating, it's about making memories with family. My best memories I have when growing up was the times at the lake with family.

A special thanks to Link and bulldogscadillac. I have been out of town and have been on my IPhone. Was planning on posting link to video this weekend, but bulldogscadillac helped out.

Team Bennington, I'm sorry no one got a shot from the shore line so as to show the boat. That would have been even better.

Thanks again all and I will definitely tell my dad how proud y'all are of him.

Back