Getting ready to pull the trigger... 2375 GCW need suggestions

Rockie69

Reaction score
I have spec'd out my baby... :D

want to know if there is anything I missed or if there are any sugestions before I place the order (once I find it priced right... :rolleyes: )

2375 GCW with Trailer and Electric brakes <---Upgrade

Yamaha PKG

VF250LADT VMAX SHO <--- Upgrade

NoSpecialPrerig

904510 - ESP

904346 - ESP transom 20" alt

904264 - Dual Battery Port

920072 - Power Distrobution Panel

904341 - Center Tube Fuel tank

904054 - In floor storage (ESP)

900558 - Lifting Strakes Seales (ESP)

904335 - HHP Water Package <--- Upgrade

900438 - Steering Power Assist Hydraulic

902541 - Midnight Black Panel Color

902802 - Midnight black Accent Panel

902917 - No Accent

904409 - Java Soft touch

904286 - Interior Accent Monochrome

904352 - Logos chrome letters <----Upgrade

STDGRA - Delete Graphics

904452 - Pillow-Top Upholstery

906336 - Bench with chaise Exchange

904196 - Bow Gate Seat

906325 - Upgrade helm to R Recliner <--- Upgrade

906296 - Stern Lounge Upgrade

904420 - Aqua teak full flooring

900599 - GPS G Series Color inland <----Upgrade

904327 - Elevated Helm

901061 - Stereo Amp/Subs

901064 - Stereo Remote pad

901058 - Stereo - Sirius

901059 - Stereo M6 CD / USB

900465 - Bimini Blue Ice LED Lighting

905220 - Playpen Storage Bag

906333 - Blue Ice LED - Console Panel Exchange

906329 - Blue Ice Cup holder

906331 - Blue Ice LED Side Illumination

906305 - Blue Ice LED underwater Illumination

904064 - Dock Lights LED Stainless

900126 - Porta Poti

909163 - Shark Hide tube protectant (3 Tubes)

906298 - 46 in Ski pylon

906354 - Stainless steel rub rail

904374 - Wash Down

Last edited by a moderator:
You have it pretty decked out, I would upgrade the fish finder, it's MUCH nicer having the color screen, and I would do the dimensional chrome logos, much nicer. Maybe the R series captain's chair, but I think you upgraded most everything else!! It'll be sweet!

My thoughts exactly Bulldog, go with the GPS. The R series seat is not only more stylish look but better comfort as well

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you click "all options" box ??? :D

Looks like a nice setup !!!

Thank you. Anyone have suggestions regarding the "Lake of the Ozarks" package? Full wave shield and .10 vs .08 alum. Also, trailer suggestions or at least what to stay away from. I'll be pulling it with a GMC Serria Denali probably mostly 500 to 1000 mile trips, when not at my home "pond".

Great order, but you left off the tower:)

Hope you get to order her soon

Todd

With the 906336 - Bench with chaise Exchange I can't do the tower. :( And believe me, I struggled with that one. I upgraded the Capt chair to the R series and the logo. I use my iPad and my cell phone for my GPS, if I have to skimp somewhere I picked something i could add later. Now i just need to figure out the trailer. The dealer suggests Heritage, but I cannot find any literature on them... I'm going to go look at one this weekend.

BTW Club Bennington is AWESOME!

I would still seriously consider the Garmin upgrade, not so much for the gps function, or even the fish finder, the depth gauge and water temperature are nice to have. I don't remember my 100 on my first boat having that, and I found that my 100 couldn't read the depth while under way, my 431 reads it always without a glitch even at 40mph. Plus it has a voltage readout too. I like it. But you still have a heck of a build going there!! :D

You my freind make a very good point, looks like I'll be adding that too! Near as I can tell the only thing I'm missing is stepping up to the 250, and think I might be able to flash the ECU, when and if I think the 200 is not enough...which, I'm pretty sure it will be. (I'm talking 7 years after the warranty runs out, yeah, I'm buying additional warranty to have the entire boat covered for 7 years)

Man this forum is awesome!

Always happy to help. PLUS I knew that probably in about a year you would be on here saying "everyone give me tips, I'm about to cut a bigger hole in my dash and I'm scared! " haha :)

PUH-POW!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great. I would also upgrade the helm seat to the wider version and also agree with the upgraded GPS. As you will also hear from everyone on this site regarding the motors, bigger is better. I started with a 150 and ultimately wound up with the 250.

Ordered her yesterday,

Curious, Anyone have the ottoman or table? Is either in the way?

My wife added the coffee table option at the last minute thinking she wanted a table to slide between the rear loungers if we ate or had snacks back there. Here is a picture from a 2275 at the Chicago show. It's pricey but very nice.

Tom, who the heck are you kidding? I can see from the picture you posted those are beer cup holders not sandwich wrap holders

Tom, who the heck are you kidding? I can see from the picture you posted those are beer cup holders not sandwich wrap holders
Yes, indeedy and who knew? Just don't tell my wife it holds red plastic Solo cups, whatever you put in them!

Hey Tom, does that one have a separate cooler that is removable like in the 'refreshment table' that is also available? My wife was contemplating one as well.

Hey Tom, does that one have a separate cooler that is removable like in the 'refreshment table' that is also available? My wife was contemplating one as well.
I can't recall exactly but will let you know when they pull the shrink and rig it up. The whole top tilts up on a pair of very tight gas shocks. I think it has a poly "tub" inside for ice though it might have a small soft sider to drop in there too. That's how we were thinking to use it, otherwise draining it would be a pain as it's not exactly light and easy to handle other than dragging it around by the base.

We have the coffee table like the picture. You will not be moving it easily from front to back of the boat. It is very heavy. It is also in the way when you use the in toon storage. It is very nice and it looks great.

Back