Help me get a boat ride

My vote made 55, and I linked it, Good Luck!

Just voted.  Pulled you back within 2 of the lead! 

Come on Bennie Babies, get the vote out for Nick.  He's one of us!!

That guy in the lead is an old acquantance. He's probably going to whoop me. He has something like 13,000 instagram followers but linking from there is a little tricky, so we'll see. It's still really close. Thanks for all your votes and support. It's been a rough week, found out I'm allergic to the knee replacement implant put in last year which means re-replacement next month. So this has been a nice distraction. Really hope I can pull it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You're up to 65 now!

Voted you are in the running 

Good Luck 68

11165189_1466425396981440_8396274062319699624_n.jpg

Thanks, guys!! It's a good thing I'm heading out boat camping on Thursday. I don't want to have to watch anymore!  :blink:

Hey Nick what if I like another picture better.

Just kidding, got your back. Up to 82

Thanks guys! I'm going to see if I can't let the vote race slow down until close to the end (Sunday), then get out the big guns and blast my way to the top. :) All votes are much appreciated! I promise to post some sweet pics of my river adventure if I pull it off. And if it doesn't, I promise to post some from the lake instead! :)

Someone get Good Morning America to pick up Nick's story. Heart attacks, knee replacements and alergic reactions the poor guy.......so obviously he needs to white water raft in a physically demanding death match with mother natures most powerful force!!!

For those with facebook now is the time to have all those "friends" step up and vote.

Someone get Good Morning America to pick up Nick's story. Heart attacks, knee replacements and alergic reactions the poor guy.......so obviously he needs to white water raft in a physically demanding death match with mother natures most powerful force!!!

For those with facebook now is the time to have all those "friends" step up and vote.
Ha! Well on the bright side, they now think all of my heart problems are also a result of the knee replacement metal allergy, so once they get this thing out of me life should be pretty good! Wish they'd figured that out before I got the cardiac ablation done two weeks ago. But still, plenty of time to recover for some rafting by Sept-Oct. :)  

bcp Nick is in third place [93 votes] but only 16 votes behind the leader.  I have posted it on my Facebook page.  Either share my post or start one of your own and lets send Nick down the river.  While you are at it my Bennington friends can send me a friend request.  I am already friends with a few

https://www.facebook.com/mark.link.39

Getting ugly over there. I'm still at 93 but I'm down by almost 30 now. That guy is really rallying his social network. I hate to say it, but I don't think there's much chance of covering the gap at the rate he's racking in votes. I really appreciate all the support though. Thanks a ton you guys. I'm heading out on the boat tomorrow for a few days and I'll be home just in time to maybe rally a few more votes before it ends. 

At least you can be happy you're not the one with 2 votes ..... :)

Agreed BCPNick, this is not really about picture quality.  Tell you what, why don't you head east and you can float on Sacandaga with me.  It isn't quite as fast moving but it is exciting and the beer is cold

Maybe not winning is good luck. Think of all those people who were excited to be on the Titanic......

Back