I have a build date/week also !!!!

Looks very nice!!!

All of you amaze me with your ability

Dude Knows what he's doin!!!!

Looks fantastic, keep the pics coming and you might have some orders soon!

Nice boat that you and your family will enjoy for many years to come!

I have the same floor plan and motor. Love the space and comfort the Swing back provides and with the 350 Verado it wont lack for power!

Congrats and happy boating!

That’s some impressive work! It looks great so far.

WOW! You can build me a trailer anytime...love the wheels! I was surprised at the triple axles. How much does you Benny weigh?

WOW! You can build me a trailer anytime...love the wheels! I was surprised at the triple axles. How much does you Benny weigh?

Haha... I couldn't make any money building trailers.... The triple axles weren't necessary but for only a few bux more I figured why not. The boat should come in right about 4000# according to Bennington.

Keep the photos coming!

Well, It's powdercoated... Should pick it up in the morning... Then it's assembly time. And yes, they painted it upside down??1a.jpg 1b.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

That’s one big a** booth for powder coating !!

99% Complete... Just waiting for a couple of panels to cover the brake actuator and wiring which are at powdercoat. Allegedly, the boat was leaving the factory yesterday.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 61
Just in the nick of time!!! You got some mad skills!!!!!

VERY impressive!!

That trailer is gorgeous!! I like the idea of using the guides on the center toon rather than chance hitting the foils on the outter toons!!

That trailer is gorgeous!! I like the idea of using the guides on the center toon rather than chance hitting the foils on the outter toons!!
I had those on my last trailer and they worked very well.

Well it's complete and I'm headed to the dealer to pickup the boat... Hope I did my homework...haha

Attachments

• IMG_0869.JPG
    IMG_0869.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0868.JPG
    IMG_0868.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 59
Back