Insanity On The Lake

Yeah, another weekend of telling the rude people that the lake is not a trash can and to A) not throw beer cans or trash in the lake, or B) not drop anchor, whip it out in the middle of the bay and take a leak.....I tell ya what.

I was figuring it was alcohol related when someone came within 5 feet again at WOT to the dock. My dock is only 30 feet out :eek:

We had three knuckleheads jump off the road bridge into the lake, I proceeded over and asked them if they realized a young man drowned at that exact spot swimming across (which is banned), I also told them the Ranger will have their asses if he caught them. The said "sorry we are from Florida and didn't know". I started to drive off and the dumb asses proceeded to climb right back up on the bridge and jump again. I started back towards them as I was gonna call the local PD, but they swam off to shore and took off. Freekin idiots. It's one thing to do it once, but after warning them a guy DIED last year you would think it would sink in .... guess not. 

Oh yeah, it's a State Park with no alcohol allowed. As my mom was waiting for us to pick her up at the dock, she said a guy came down the dock with a case of beer on his shoulder ......   :angry:  

That's one of the reasons we are on the this lake, to try to get away from all the alcohol infused boaters ..... 

Yikes, as I was always told. Can't fix stupid

Stupid fixes stupid. It's part of Darwin's theory of evolution where stupid people die and bring their gene pool to an end.

Google the Darwin Awards. You will see what I mean.

Sad to say I agree Dan.

A friend of mine owns an outdoor equipment store. His store motto forever has been "STUPID OUGHTTA HURT".

WANTED 

22fishanimated.gif

DEAD

OR

ALIVE !

Last edited by a moderator:
WANTED 

22fishanimated.gif

DEAD

OR

ALIVE !
LOL Is it just me or does that guy in the boat kinda look like: abypfcs? Or maybe his cousin? haha :p   :lol:   (maybe it's the red hat!)

Wednesday 11:00 PM

Overcast

cloudy.png
67°F 

Precipitation: 40%

Humidity: 95%

Wind Calm

Three Days of sun is being called for 

Benny Is Ready !!

107175336.jpg