Just a teaser

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

Latest version of "the tower", still in R & D. Look at the shape, the function and the awesome potential! (Yes, Amish ladies make our furniture...handcrafted)

latest tower design 1.12.photo (3).JPG

With some bright colored panels, that's a sexy boat.

Do you offer that with a TOW Missile package? ;)

I love the looks of that tower! Very, very nicely done.

Does it fold down?

Look awesome but I believe it would look better on a boat with SPORT graphics. ;)

SWEET!!! Will it be available as an accessory and have a bimini incorporated?

SWEET!!! Will it be available as an accessory and have a bimini incorporated?
Sport Tower is now available on select walk-through models...includes Wet Sounds stereo system, integrated t-top style bimini, and tow knob. (Sorry, it's not retrofitable due to installation.)

Yabba Dabba Doo! Check it out below...

Sport Tower poster 3 copy.pdf

Attachments

• Sport Tower poster 3 copy.pdf
    10.8 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Nice. B)

Sport Tower is now available on select walk-through models...includes Wet Sounds stereo system, integrated t-top style bimini, and tow knob. (Sorry, it's not retrofitable due to installation.)

Yabba Dabba Doo! Check it out below...
Cool, haven't even gotten my first bennie and already thinking of my next one :rolleyes:

Looks awesome. I will have to say, ANYTHING is retrofitable. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Todd

Looks awesome. I will have to say, ANYTHING is retrofitable. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Todd
I think you need to change the word 'will' to 'wallet'!! Haha

The "Tower" is a nice option. What is the HT., Wt.,CG effect, maintainence and MSRP ? Can the assembly be tilted, providing reduced Ht. (trailering, low bridges, low head ht. boat houses, repair) Will rigidity support fishing out rigger arms, skis and etc.

The side view kinda reminds me of a bird cage. :lol: Very nice, love the shiney stainless steel look.

Back