Navigation Light

shixon

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the all around navigation light that plugs into the top of the sport tower?  The light that goes on the standard bimini top was included in my delivery and I'm waiting on a replacement. 

Mines still in my boat, which is still in storage. Jack had his at home the other day, maybe he has a pic of it.

Please someone post, shixon does not wait until Derrick gets his boat in :)

HAHA HAHA!

I can take a pic later today .

They also sent a standard with mine.

Well I was going to bring it home, but now we have these tent worms/canker worms/army worms, whatever they are, little black worms that have completely infested the city. Eating all the leaves off of everything. They hang down from trees on webs and apparently resurface every 10 years. They supposedly lay eggs now that will be dormant for ten years. So I'm not sure I want them all over my boat! Plus they turn into moths and I don't think that's a good mix under my playpen cover. So not sure what to do. We've only actually had one day that was nice enough to be out on the boat. Every warm day has been ridiculously windy. I should look back and see if I already took a pic of it, although I'm almost positive it is still wrapped in the original bubble wrap they sent it in.

We had those worms a few years back .

They were here for several years .

Only way to get rid of them was burn the nest .

They must have headed further north .Sorry .

Well I was going to bring it home, but now we have these tent worms/canker worms/army worms, whatever they are, little black worms that have completely infested the city. Eating all the leaves off of everything. They hang down from trees on webs and apparently resurface every 10 years. They supposedly lay eggs now that will be dormant for ten years. So I'm not sure I want them all over my boat! Plus they turn into moths and I don't think that's a good mix under my playpen cover. So not sure what to do. We've only actually had one day that was nice enough to be out on the boat. Every warm day has been ridiculously windy. I should look back and see if I already took a pic of it, although I'm almost positive it is still wrapped in the original bubble wrap they sent it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
We get them here too. They're really bad in Charlotte.

Thanks Jack!  It looks a lot longer than I would have guessed.

I was at Walmart today . They sell the Exact same stern light in many different lengths .I saw them from 12"  to 48" 

Back