New Bennington!!

slomo

Reaction score
Just got the call the 2013 Bennngton 20SL is in!! Looks like it will be ready for the water before Labor Day. New to Bennington and looking forward to experiencing all the positive things everyone has said about this boat.

Congrats on the new boat! Put the particulars in your sig line.

Congrats ... I'm jealous !!!!!

congrats we also love our 2012 20sl. have had a ton of fun on it this summer. Oh and a bit of advice when u get it to the boat launch back it off the trailer and then put it back on the trailer but miss the guideons and put a nice scratch in the log. I did that the 2nd time out with ours. If u do this u will take out alot of unneeded stress of trying to keep it showroom new. :lol: Have fun with it and enjoy it. Oh and post some pics for us

Enjoy, make sure you use the 303 vinyl protector and fabric protector so it looks great for years to come

Good for you and welcome. We have a 2011 20SLi and have has zero problems. Take the 303 advice it's money well spent. I 303 our Benny about once a month in season. ENJOY!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Got the dry storage ready but we are going to bring it home thru Labor Day Weekend. We have a very wide and long driveway that it will fit nicely on for a weekend basis. Neighbors want to see it and they say they are starting a list of when their time will be to go out on boat!!

A newbie question for the group. Where do I get the 303 protector?

I got ours off the 'net, don't remember where, Wholesale Marine?

Google 303 High Tec protectant, you'll find some choices ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your local Marina or Dealer, please support them first !!!!

Thanks Carl & Suzi. Been getting it from Overtons, but $14.99. Your recommendation is quite a bit cheaper, moreso in case quantities. (Is moreso a word) ? Thanks Gerry

Pretty sure mine was $72 for a gallon. Bought it direct from 303. Shipping took a while as I recall, but priced as good as anything I could find at the time. Autogeek has a gallon for $60. http://www.autogeek.net/128oz.html but they charge $16 for shipping which makes it $76. Pretty sure shipping was free direct from 303, but their site is "under maintenance" right now. You'd have to verify the shipping.

But, the stuff goes a LONG ways. 6-8 ounces will cover the entire boat generously. I don't know how long it lasts but the gallon will last me years. Had I known, I probably would have gone with a half gallon, just to keep it fresher over time.

On my way to the chest freezer I saw the 32 ounce spray bottle of detailer and a bottle of 303 wipes (40 count) that they sent free with the gallon of 303.

Their shopping cart is still down. Not 100% sure I'm remembering the price right, so check it out.

Back