New owner! Lot's of questions

You're frightening the OP!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Now all I need is warmer weather so I can get her out on the water. Our boat is a 2017 24 SSRX Tri Toon with a Merc 150 we have Pillowtop Furniture, Kicker Speakers, beige Seagrass Flooring, Bow Gate Seating. 

I am trying to upload a few pictures but keep getting shot down with a message stating my file was too large. Even tried uploading the pics one at a time. grrrrr!!!!!  <_<  

Put the pics in the gallery and then there will be a link you can use in the post.

tried but got the message below. Will try again later. Thanks for the info on how to create it.  

Sorry, there is a problem

FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST

Error code: 1S111/1

I upload mine to IMGUR, it makes it easy to post them here.  Even tells you which link to click on for forums....

You're frightening the OP!

And scaring the hell out of me!!!  I've seen enough pics of Mark that my imagination is forming new ones from the discussion here.  Make it stop!!!!

In every image he has a Mic Ultra in both hands.  I'll try to focus on those, maybe the rest will fade...

We just bought our first Bennington and our first tritoon! Our current boat lift does not allow us to walk all the way around the boat. We only have access to one side. Will we have difficulty putting the cover on the boat? Can we put the cover on the other side while in the boat? 

Also any suggestions for keeping the boat interior clean and the spiders out! We keep the boat on the lift on a fresh water lake for the entire season and have limited access to any water outside of the lake water. 

Another little trick is to put a little vaseline on the snap on your cover. Makes snapping and unsnapping easier.

Chopstick works to and is easier to apply. 

Another little trick is to put a little vaseline on the snap on your cover. Makes snapping and unsnapping easier.

Chapstick works too and is easier to apply. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And scaring the hell out of me!!!  I've seen enough pics of Mark that my imagination is forming new ones from the discussion here.  Make it stop!!!!

In every image he has a Mic Ultra in both hands.  I'll try to focus on those, maybe the rest will fade...

Now you have an image of Mark with a Jar of vasoline in one hand and chapstick in the other,,,

Now you have an image of Mark with a Jar of vasoline in one hand and chapstick in the other,,,

Never happen, one hand must remain free at all times to handle the Mich Ultra

Never happen, one hand must remain free at all times to handle the Mich Ultra

It's just an image. For some a dream, others a nightmare.  :p

A brand new owner of a previously loved 2011 Bennington 22SLi.

Welcome to the club, knotter! Post some pictures and specs of your "new to you" Benny. You're in for an awesome summer...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Now all I need is warmer weather so I can get her out on the water. Our boat is a 2017 24 SSRX Tri Toon with a Merc 150 we have Pillowtop Furniture, Kicker Speakers, beige Seagrass Flooring, Bow Gate Seating. 

I am trying to upload a few pictures but keep getting shot down with a message stating my file was too large. Even tried uploading the pics one at a time. grrrrr!!!!!  <_<  

That is an awesome boat CatDab! That is the boat I want, but without the tri toon option. Have a great summer.

Back