New playpen cover

Do you mean 45 makes it easier ?  :D

lol.....well he was eluding that he's 76 which makes it more difficult....and I don't doubt that for a second.

Worst part for me is getting out after setting the poles  :p

Worst part for me is getting out after setting the poles  :p
I go from back to front snapping and set the poles as I go forward.  I am never under the cover. 

I cover the baot from bow to stern leaving the stern entrance unsnapped.  Then I crawl under and put the poles up from bow to stern.  I typically have the tunes blasting.  Then I shut the radio off, crawl out and snap the cover over/around the stern exit.  Works for me anyway.

I cover the baot from bow to stern leaving the stern entrance unsnapped.  Then I crawl under and put the poles up from bow to stern.  I typically have the tunes blasting.  Then I shut the radio off, crawl out and snap the cover over/around the stern exit.  Works for me anyway.
I do the same. Helps in remebering to shut off the batteries.

I cover mine from bow to stern as well. It is kept on a covered lift but i still use the playpen cover everynight, just don't set the poles. This way it keeps the bugs and bird doo doo out.

Thats how I cover it also 

Is the Hoover Press n Snap the best tool for snaps on a new mooring cover? Mine is coming soon and I do not ant to waste time or money.
Thanks!

Yes

Yup!

Back