New to the group..

bassfisha

Reaction score
I just put a deposit on a 24 spdx, 2 elliptical toons w/ strakes, and a yamaha 150.  Pretty excited for this darn winter to be over.  Anyone else have this model?

I just put a deposit on a 24 spdx, 2 elliptical toons w/ strakes, and a yamaha 150.  Pretty excited for this darn winter to be over.  Anyone else have this model?
Great boat!  Sounds like you did your research :)

Not sure if anyone else with that layout on here yet. Congrats! Any more details?

Welcome and congrats

Welcome aboard. Where are you located?

Welcome to the forum! You'll thaw.......

I wish I had a new S, I love the new curved bow seats. Oh well. Looks really sharp!

We're in southern Maine.  The boat will be in a slip on Sebago Lake.  We also have the filler piece to make the front a full wrap around.

Welcome to the group. Congrats on the new boat. I know the excitement you are feeling. My boat is bought and paid for but still at the marina. #goingnutsforspring

Welcome to the family!  Can't wait for this NE winter to end!

Sebago is really a beautiful lake.  Haven't been up theya in yeaas.

Welcome to the Bennigton family !!

Welcome aboard! That's quite the boat cover you got there...

We're in southern Maine.  The boat will be in a slip on Sebago Lake.  We also have the filler piece to make the front a full wrap around.
Congrats on the boat... Saco here and I have my boat on Damariscotta Lake and also will be planning some day trips on Sebago and the Saco River. Great boat and a great motor. That is a perfect lake for that boat. I bought mine last year up at Lake George and it was the best purchase. I bought a 20 SLX Triple with the 115. 

I'll be looking for someone to offer up some tips on Sebago. 

Wasn't familiar with the spdx layout so I went and took a look.  Nice design with the entertainment dinette setup.  I have always had trouble envisioning the boat with the drawings Bennington uses to show the layout; what is furniture in the aft like?

Back