Nice layout with lots of power.  One question though, where is the privacy on that layout?
The privey was one of the main things my wife wanted. And, a Happy wife, is a happy life. :rolleyes:   We don't plan to use it much, but it's there if needed. 

Tooner, so where is the privy located, and is it large enough to hold a standard size commode? 

We use the privy with a full commode using sanibags.  Like you we don't use it much at all but when the ladies do need it makes us realize we could never give it up.  Although we have a place right on the water with the lake being 29 miles long running home is not always an easy option.  One of the main reasons we chose the RL layout was the fact it had the largest privy of all.   

Thanks Tom and Semp.  My wife picked the colors so she gets the credit.  I wanted red to match my truck.  I forgot to add that Yamaha is doing their promotional gig right now so the 3 year warranty went to 6 years.
I saw your boat out on the lake this past weekend. Looks good...

I saw your boat out on the lake this past weekend. Looks good...
You did?  I hope not, it's supposed to be tucked away in the garage.  I came back to Temecula Saturday morning.

I hate it when that happens. These bennington's have a mind of their own. Mine snuck out of the garage a few weeks ago. I caught it hanging out in Copper Canyon with a Southbay and an eliminator. I can only guess what they were doing. I have added childproof locks to the garage and threatened to take away her Bimini if she goes off on another escapade. :lol:   

Cheers, Steve

You did?  I hope not, it's supposed to be tucked away in the garage.  I came back to Temecula Saturday morning.
It might have been Friday. I was out there Thursday through Sunday. I am pretty sure it was the same boat, because the other blacked out ones I know of have Mercs on them. If not you have a twin with the same tower...

Last edited by a moderator:
It couldn't have been mine.  There was a similar looking 2015 I saw at Sun Country near the beginning of summer.  Probably that one.

I think we know where Carl has been! He is sneaking around on Randy's boat!

Great, it's just one big party, lol.

Back