No sleep tonight...Taking delivery tomorrow of my new 22SSLX!

VTsslx22

Reaction score
Taking delivery tomorrow after work! No sleep tonight and tomorrow is gonna drag at work! LOL

Congratulations .Its worth it .

Great.... I get so excited about new boats I probably won't sleep either! CHEERS and ENJOY!

You will feel the same thing every season!

Call in sick!

Taking delivery tomorrow after work! No sleep tonight and tomorrow is gonna drag at work! LOL

LOL. That's normal.  

Let us know if you sleep in it tomorrow night though...

Working will make the time go faster 

Being Retired ....

I was up all night and counted every minute till Benny Arrived

It is Christmas In May 

Enjoy and CONGRATULATIONS :)

Bennington-Logo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
VT,

Tell your boss you have a meeting this afternoon, (at the dealer) and go enjoy her.  Try everything, ask lot's of questions, then post up some pictures, we need to have some more eye candy.

Congratulations! I know the same feeling of great anticipation but soon the hour will come. Enjoy and post "proof".

Congrats. Ours arrived last September, and still today, everytime we go out on it, which is frequent, is just as exciting as the first time. Spent half the day on it with great friends yesterday, and loved it again as though it was the first time. Since end of September we have almost 85 hours on it.

Well, I'm in trouble.  I'm still trying to decide what to order on mine and I'm already not sleeping!  I'm sure you have your boat now and are enjoying it immensely!  Congratulations!

VTsslx22, must not have gotten his boat. I still don't see any pics. 

Same here, picking up my new 2375 gcw in the morning. Very excited. SPS with the vmax 150 sho.  On choppy water it has some get up and go, very smooth.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing quite like the feeling when you pick it up.  The only thing that recreates it is every time we unload at the ramp. Enjoy

Same here, picking up my new 2375 gcw in the morning. Very excited

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Please post some pictures and show her off!

Very Nice VTsslx.  Where are you boating in Vermont?

Back