Noodle Rack

Thanks for the compliment on the wainscoting. I did that when I finshed the basement to make the walls match the design I put on the bar. The thicker flat pieces were just plain (cheap) oak veneer plywood, with oak mouldings to cover up the edges. Ever use a Kreg pocket jig? It's a really cool pocket hole tool for making tight butt joints (which I did with the plywood - if you look close, you'll see the grain take a 90 where the pieces butt together - no one notices that but me).

Yes, those Kreg pocket hole tools are TOP NOTCH!

Throw pillows???

Here is an update on the Noodle Rack. We've been using it for several weeks, and we love it. You just grab one on your way out to float in the lake, and put it back when you come back aboard. I tie the group to the Bimini so they don't flap around when driving fast. They won't fly off the rack if I don't strap them to the Bimini, they just make noise flapping in the wind.

At the end of the day, I put the strap around the middle and lift the whole group of noodles off the rack at one time. The strap stays on, and they are all in one neat bunch. No more herding noodles. I set them on the front couch so they don't give the marina staff trouble as they might hit the garage door when they back in if I left them on the rack.

Oh yeah, by the way, here is the proof. Thanks for the prop Todd!!!

Does someone know why these pictures are small? I used the "My Media" button in the full editor, and this is how they came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Kaydano.............Nice and neat!

If you click on the pics in your post they get larger.

Back