Now I'm Excited !

Talked to my dealer at the Wichita Ks boat show this past weekend. (Show was dissapointing). Said they got my toon on the trailer and when they took the 250 SHO from the shipping box it had a major ouie on the cowl. (the big pretty top cover was damaged). Ordering a new one but was excited to know it's a $1,800 part. :eek:   Glad I ain't pay'n that bill.

Anyway the excitement is mounting and think I may go get it on the 8th if all works out. Looking at all of Jack's pictures is just giving me the itch.

Hopefully I will get the picture thing figured out so I can be a part of making you guys sick of winter.

Can't wait to see pics. Sounds like it will be a beast!

Thing of beauty. Congrats

Drool...... Very nice boat.  The sport arch and the new 200hp rating with twin 32" elips might just be the straw that broke my will in fighting off PAD'S syndrome.  BALLZ

Hey Jack,

Great looking boat!!!  We are trying to find out when ours is scheduled to be built. We have asked the dealer a couple times and have not had an answer. We also were going to ask for pics of the build...we'll see. We ordered 4 weeks ago today, so were hoping by the end of March.

Keep the pics coming for all the rest of us waiting!!

Marc

Drool...... Very nice boat.  The sport arch and the new 200hp rating with twin 32" elips might just be the straw that broke my will in fighting off PAD'S syndrome.  BALLZ
Todd, so would you go with elips again on a reorder or make the change to esp.

Andy, I'd stick wtih the twin elips.  I just like them.  They ride great.  there is no flex in the deck in a beam sea and they are fast in realitve straight line.  Im on a huge bay / lake (Saginaw Bay / Lak Huron).  We have other boats set up for pulling tubes and water skiing.  Yeah, I tow tubes with mine but my kids are small and they don't like getting whipped around hard.  Mine turns fine for my needs.  The ESP guys love theirs for the carve type turning and pulling a toon out the water on a hard turn. That is sweet and looks bad a$$.  But that is just not me.  Besides, I kind of like being different.  Getting something that nobody else has.  Been that way with trucks, etc.  I have never seen another twin elip boat on the water ever.  Tri toons everywhere.  Its amazing the amoun of people come ask if my toons are a custom 1 off build or did I make them myself.  I smile, nope all factory Bennington.  The pictures I have with my 2275 and my cousin's 26 tri tube wtih the 200hp Opti Prox XS, and the difference is huge. My deck is just as high or if not higher off the water then his does.  My 32" make his 25's look like toothpicks in size.

Todd

Hey Jack,

Great looking boat!!!  We are trying to find out when ours is scheduled to be built. We have asked the dealer a couple times and have not had an answer. We also were going to ask for pics of the build...we'll see. We ordered 4 weeks ago today, so were hoping by the end of March.

Keep the pics coming for all the rest of us waiting!!

Marc
Thanks ,most likely ,no more pics ,until at the dealer later this week, early next .They are going to call when it arrives ,so I can look around before they put it into storage which hopefully wont be for that long .

Dealer just called ,they are unloading as I am typing .Going over this afternoon ,hopefully get more pics .

Woo Hoo !!!

ALLRIGHT!  Not boating but what a great afternoon for you

Yeah buddy! Come on spring! Average high here should be 38. Today it is 7... This isn't getting us any closer to boating

We unzipped the the door ,but there was really nothing to see .

Last edited by a moderator:
It is now one step closer to enjoyment! Congrats again on such a nice boat.

Dude, They Lost your ARCH!!! Hehe

Maybe Jack took it home for temporary use over his lay z boy.

They had already put it inside .

Maybe Jack took it home for temporary use over his lay z boy.

Dude, They Lost your ARCH!!! Hehe

Hmmmm........ look, you got it snow colored ........ :)

Back