On time as planned or not?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Place your bets, Ladies and Gentlemen. My new boat is scheduled to go down the final assembly line on Saturday 4/30.

I'll get confirmation on Thursday, but what do you guess? Saturday as scheduled or into the first week of May? Early is NOT an option, I've already been told!

Since I'm going down to watch, I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday

Who cares. You're getting a new boat before Memorial day!

Congrats and enjoy your new boat and post up some pictures form the line.

Jack

Who cares. You're getting a new boat before Memorial day!

I believe that to be true. Fingers are crossed. 7-14 days in transit and time in the shop for dealer prep. It's cutting it pretty close, if you ask me! ;-)

Christmas In May 

What Is Better For A Boater 

Congratulations and Enjoy 

the-only-difference-between-men-and-boys-is-the-cost-of-their-toys-quote-1.jpg

That's great that you will actually see it being built GoldenRod

Yes it is

Looking forward to the pics Goldenrod!!  I'm jealous you get to see your boat being built. 

Based on my build date 3/29/16, I did a factory visit on 4/1/16 and it was at the dock waiting final inspection.  We don't have the same model, yours stays in the same building they lay the flooring on, I believe R + Q moves to their south building after flooring is done for above deck installation.  My guess is your build date of 4/30 you need to be at the factory Monday 5/2 latest or it will be shrink wrapped and shipped before you know it.

I know the feeling!

Getting an update tomorrow. I'm still sleeping at night, but who knows from this point on.

UPDATE!!! As of this afternoon at 3:30 pm, my boat is in the framing department. There are no expected shortages or expected delays, so it will be finished up tomorrow or Saturday. I'll be there tomorrow at 10 a.m.

As they say on TV news, "Film at 11."

56170CA5-1537-4263-BCD2-12AAEEFF1433_zpsytzdtrdz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! Good for you. You'll be having a nice weekend!

Something tells me you're going to hide in it and travel with it back to MI!

Right on time, have fun!

That's awesome to be able to see your boat being built.  I am jealous. 

503A899C-30FD-429B-9BEE-AB9C59CFE7DC_zpsxx8h4fm1.jpg

5C270D1D-4816-43BC-9D37-336BC882E787_zps9vzv7ufm.jpg

34BBB75E-8303-433B-B341-FD865DFEBB9A_zpsq6gxd7ju.jpg

Back