Opinions Needed

You can extend the Mercury warranty to 7 years ,They have a 7 year Platinum , tell your dealer you want that included . 

I was bored ,so I just went on the sweetwater build site .

I tried to get close to my order ,not possible .

I can add a fire extinguisher option for $75.00 .( list )

I cannot believe that a Fire Extinguisher is optional !

Like Dave said "With Bennington, you don't get what you pay for, YOU GET MORE !!! "
That's odd, I thought every boat is REQUIRED to have a FE which you would think is supplied by the manufacturer. Maybe that's an optional extra one?

Last edited by a moderator:
How much to add the safety kill switch lanyard? Upgrade to a steering wheel from vise grips on the steering shaft?

Well djackson have you make up your mind yet  ????

Hope we (owners of Elite Bennington Pontoons) didn't scare you off. These old guys on here can be pretty brutal but then again, with age comes wisdom.

If we don't hear from you then we will assume you bought Brand X. If you did, good luck and we will look to hear from you in a year or so when you are ready to upgrade.

If you decide to follow the lead pack and buy a Benny, we will give you all the advise you can possibly handle.

Like they say, do it right the first time and only cry once ........ Or something like that...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We also looked at lots of pontoons and lake tested 3 other brands. You can look at my signature and see what we decided!!  No regrets on the decision here.

Hope to see you as a member here soon.

Marc

Went checked out the dealer demo 2275 gcw. Put a deposit on it for until they can get me a new mercury 150.

Congratulations, you have made a wise choice. We are proud of you...... Welcome to the Bennington family.

Alot of guys on here are horsepower junkies so they will be asking you if you think you have enough motor. Kinda have that "bigger the better" attitude. And not just talking about motors. :)

Went checked out the dealer demo 2275 gcw. Put a deposit on it for until they can get me a new mercury 150.
Congrats !! Excellent choice !! Welcome to the Family of Benningtoonians !!!

Great choice. We knew you had it in you!

What color?

Color fetish huh Jared?

Champagne with I believe they said Baja graphic kit

Djackson - Very Good choice in Bennington. You'll love it for years to come, not a better pontoon out there.

Andy - I wanted to make sure we had all the facts. ;)

I'm compensating...

Everyone knows black boats go faster than blue ones.
I'll race you Dan! But then Tom will race me then win. Maybe black is faster.

Back