PDB Magazine

I get the mag and am a member of the forums. They do have some good articles and sponser our forum get-together. Stop by and check it out.

+1 on what Carl said................. Carl is being modest.........He is one of the most senior members of that forum w/about 2800 posts......... I am also a member of their forum and I just subscribed to the magazine but has read many excellent editions.................

I have subscribed since I got into boating 3 years ago and look forward to every issue that comes out, but truthfully I have found it to be more a fun thing than a resorce.

Yup. Good magazine and Facebook subscription as well.

I have subscribed since I got into boating 3 years ago and look forward to every issue that comes out, but truthfully I have found it to be more a fun thing than a resorce.
I agree with Link. I look forward to getting it, but it is more fun than factual stuff.

One resource that I REALLY like is the BoatUS magazines and newsletters. You have to be a member (I have their boat insurance) but they have several excellet publications. They have a general magazine, a newsletter on boat safety, a trailering magazine and fishing magazine. I think the last two are only online. I think their stuff is top notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back