PDX Hosedragger / Tommy ??????

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Haven't seen any posts from PDX for awhile ?? Hope he's alright ........

Hey..........you know how those hard working firefighters are! Seriously he's probably chillin someplace..............or he's deep into another boat project. Didn't he want to add some kind of coffee maker after his blender???????? Actually his last post was about 2 1/2 weeks ago................in "Do pontoon boats get names usually".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he was posting up pretty frequently ???? Maybe he's been testing that blender too much !!! :)

Oh yeah..........Got a buncha firefighter friends.............. ALL firefighters are my heroes!

Quick fire story......came home from work at my old house in Maryland. House across the street had smoke pouring out the open front door and the occupant was outside frantically calling 911.....I ran over there and he said he was cooking French fries and the next thing he knew the kitchen was on fire........Just then an old grizzled retired firefighter pulls up in his personal vehicle and says to me.... I heard the call on my scanner grab that hose and follow me!!! I was thinking wait a minute grease fire-water from the hose isn't going to mix so I hesitated..........He looks at me again and says........Quit being a pu---y cop and help me out! I went in there w/him......couldn't see, couldn't breathe but WE got it put out! He walked in there like it was nothing! I had to laugh at that comment he made.................

Great story! It takes a set to run into a burning building.

Set???

Of Pu---y?

You are going to have to explain that one to me.

By the way Daril, great story! 

If it was my house, as long as the family was safe, I would have let it burn a while longer before calling 911... 

I don't get why everyone on the news is always so sad that their house burned down.  I mean, as long as everyone is safe.  If my house burned down, and the local TV station interviewed me afterwards, I'd be bouncing off the wall yelling "I GET ALL BRAND NEW STUFF!"  Ha ha ha.

I'm a property claims adjuster and deal with this on a daily basis. Fires suck. It'snot just lumber and walls that burn, it's your kids pictures, art projects, heirlooms. Who here has an inventory of all their personal property in their homes?

And if you don't know what a set is Dan, I have a feeling you have a high pitch voice!

Celebrity! Crazy story with that wheel. Glad it didn't hit anyone.

Sweet. Your the man Tommy!

With that blonde I guess it was fun!    :p

Maybe we'll see pics of her in a bikini on the Benny in a few months!

So you've already scoped her out! I love it!

I Know what caused the failure...

It was the nut behind the wheel!!!!!!

(Insert rim shot here) Ba-dum-tsh

Back