Photos!

Yep, I need more "like" capability, moderators!

Thought I'd throw up a couple pics of my bimini mount for GoPro (SJCAM) and my SL1000 Fuji. Scotty mount & holder.

Just fold it back down when not in use. Holds my SL1000 Fuji up just fine. 

Here is a shot of Sand Island from last weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately I have been playing with the photo bucket app for playing with black and white with some color.

A846BBC7-8DC0-48F0-A200-1E21E8678020_zpssoaacjeg.jpg

1D18870E-A1F6-4CD5-82DC-911543ABCE34_zpsftbptij5.jpg

916D10B3-A0F5-477F-86E0-55F249B63A10_zpsvnsqjc4y.jpg

That is really COOL Lakeliving

Love the boat pic.  Very cool.

This was on Benningtons Facebook page.  So sharp wanted all here to see

First night sleeping on the boat before we launched. We were on a bit of a slope so it must have been like a 10 foot drop off the back deck. We pulled in here around midnight and while we were settling in we saw a kit fox come right up to the boat. The dogs were not pleased. Later in the night a pack of coyotes circled us and started singing for what seemed like hours. I slept through most of it but the wife was dealing with angry dogs for much of the night. 

laborday-glencanyon-1.jpg

Dropping the crew off for some hiking and cliff jumping. 

laborday-glencanyon-24.jpg

On the fifth night the wife and I ditched everyone and went and did a bit of fishing, just us and the dogs. The light was nice and the fishing was great. Our first great experience with striped bass boils. 

laborday-glencanyon-32.jpg

The boat...

laborday-glencanyon-55.jpg

I still can't get over the scenery there. Wow!

First night sleeping on the boat before we launched. We were on a bit of a slope so it must have been like a 10 foot drop off the back deck. We pulled in here around midnight and while we were settling in we saw a kit fox come right up to the boat. The dogs were not pleased. Later in the night a pack of coyotes circled us and started singing for what seemed like hours. I slept through most of it but the wife was dealing with angry dogs for much of the night. 

laborday-glencanyon-1.jpg

Dropping the crew off for some hiking and cliff jumping. 

laborday-glencanyon-24.jpg

On the fifth night the wife and I ditched everyone and went and did a bit of fishing, just us and the dogs. The light was nice and the fishing was great. Our first great experience with striped bass boils. 

laborday-glencanyon-32.jpg

The boat...

laborday-glencanyon-55.jpg

You really like rubbing salt in a wound, don't you. You're pics are almost sickening. I want to be there!  Beautiful!   :D

New to us 2013 2575 RCW

Put your pics in your gallery.

Back