Photos!

Great picture Lakeliving.  He is so lucky growing up on the lake.  I wish I knew about boating and the lake prior to being 57

Thanks Link. He sure loves the water. He was on the boat at 5 days old so it is all he has known. I honestly cannot see living off water now.

The other evening at the local boat dock...

412767283.jpg

412767282.jpg

412767284.jpg

Most evenings are magical on the lake.  This particular evening was a little more so!

13 months old and loves to feel the wind in his face!

Nice pic of your son!

That's a wide gate! Had my special needs nephew on the boat this summer and it looks like his wheelchair would have fit through yours. We had to pick him up and leave his wheel chair on the dock.....

Nice pic of your son!

That's a wide gate! Had my special needs nephew on the boat this summer and it looks like his wheelchair would have fit through yours. We had to pick him up and leave his wheel chair on the dock.....

The older S's didn't have the wrap around bow seating like they do now. The way my father in law's knees are going we might be utilizing that wide gate to get him on board soon.

I think that is now the difference in the SL and the SLX; the wrapped bow seating. Mine is the SLX.

I may talk down our lake. But i sure do miss her. 
20161013_174341_zps6shbqb79.jpg

New to the forums.  Is there any sort of convenient manner in which to simply and directly upload pictures from a tablet or smartphone.  These total size of .24mb seems silly, outdated, and even when below it through using a photo shrinking app I get messages that I cannot upload due to file size restrictions.

That's one sweet looking boat Moss

Last summer on our Maiden Voyage on Folsom Lake. Cant wait for this summer!

28212577295_9202d56522_z.jpg

My wife and Son last year. He will be 2 this summer!

28212367705_15ac3d5b3f_z.jpg

My little guy will be two at the end of July. They grow fast.

Handsome young man you got there lakeliving

The most recent photos here aren't mine. I was just commenting on it. 

Just got back from our first pontoon trip of the year. Deciding not to sell it this spring made every minute that much better, especially after the crazy stressful year we've had to this point (bought and sold a home, lost our oldest pup, etc.). Anyway, it was so nice to be back out there. We found a campsite in a deep, narrow canyon that was in the shade 24/7, which was awesome with it pushing 100 degrees out. It would just get to the point that the ends of the loungers would get sunny - perfect for swimming. Anyway, here's a couple of pics. 

Sunset from near our campsite on Friday night. A friend and I paddled into this place that we called the 'arch room', not so much for the arch shaped roof, but because there was a large natural arch just to the left of this photo. I just couldn't get it all in frame! 

davis-3000-1-jpg.55012

The view of our camp, as seen from the kayak after paddling back from a nice hike further up canyon. My wife is up there napping on the beach. 

davis-3000-2-jpg.55011

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be me but I can't see any pics. Glad you're back and sorry for your loss.

Can't see pix either. 

Back