Ptm Edge offer for a group buy.great deal if you've been looking for a mirror.

cwag911

Reaction score
PTM Edge Watersports 2019 Club Bennington GROUP BUY

Dates: Wednesday March 27th - Friday May 18th

Discount Levels:*

• 20% on all orders
  • Free shipping (UPS Ground) and no tax
  • * discounts not stackable
Group Buy Available Products: (hyperlinks inserted)

How to Order:

• In your shopping cart, add the coupon code CLUBBENN19 to receive your 20% discount.
  • CLUBBENN19 - Must be in all caps.
  • Thank you in advance to all our Club Bennington members that participate in this group buy.

Last edited:
Nice! If I had another boat I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. Great product!

That's a great deal. They were super cool to work with when they made me the 1st black one. Good folks.

Carl,

That is good news! This is something we have posted on a few other sites. You can have it reworded to whatever you like. Thank you again for letting us run this on your web site! I love reading it and learning more and more about pontoons. I actually helps and gives me knowledge me in my daily job.. We are starting to do more and more in the pontoon industry. We do more than make the mirrors for pontoons. We also manufacture a lot of billet parts for more and more pontoon OEM's.

• 20% on all orders

How to Order:

• In your shopping cart, add the coupon code CLUBBENN19 to receive your 20% discount.
  • Thank you in advance to all our Club Bennington members that participate in this group buy.
Wow...I was just looking at these mirrors over the weekend but was holding off buying for now due to the price. This is great and thanks for posting this.

Any recommendation on which mirror to get, the PXR-100 Pro or the regular PXR-100? I want this for pulling kids on the tube and kneeboard, but am wondering if the Pro might be too big, or the regular mirror too small.

Thanks,

I had the Pro and didn't think it was too big at all. Really, really helps a lot especially when towing.
59568f9a357d0_PTM5.JPG

Awesome! My wife is going to kill me as I just got the Mercury Vessel View because it was “on sale”. Been planning to buy this mirror, and was going to hold off another year. However, at 20%, I think I’ll have to spring for it.

Thanks to the powers that be that arranged for this discount for all of us forum members. Mighty nice of y’all.

Vikingstaff, I’m in the same “Boat” as you. I ordered and received my Mercury Vessel View on sale last month, waiting to install it in a couple weeks. I just had to get a kitchen pass from my wife and ordered the PRX-100 with discount code total $191.96
I told her I did it for her safety and all the cool boats have them. It worked, she said yes.

Thankyou. Looks like a great addition to my upcoming maiden voyage! Got the black mirror coming my way, thx for the discount!

Any recommendation on which mirror to get, the PXR-100 Pro or the regular PXR-100?

For what it's worth, I got the regular one, not the Pro. There is not a huge price difference, which normally would lean me towards spending the few bucks more. My wife got me this as a Christmas gift. She did good. Not complaints. I thought the field of view was more than adequate. I pull tubes and kneeboards all summer and I'm confident the regular PXR-100 will do fine.

• 20% on all orders

How to Order:

Thanks for the tip, placed my order today.

Wow...I was just looking at these mirrors over the weekend but was holding off buying for now due to the price. This is great and thanks for posting this.

Any recommendation on which mirror to get, the PXR-100 Pro or the regular PXR-100? I want this for pulling kids on the tube and kneeboard, but am wondering if the Pro might be too big, or the regular mirror too small.

Thanks,
Thanks to all that commented on the mirror size. I finally decided to buy the Pro with the larger mirror and just placed the order. I like to make sure I keep track of the tube when I'm swinging it outside the wake and making the kids scream..:)
Below is from the old boat and I'm looking forward to lots of new memories and pictures from the Benny this summer!

upload_2019-3-29_10-24-37.png

I fold mine down then cover the lens with a Crown Royal bag to prevent scratching

Do you have to remove the mirror to put the mooring cover on or does it fold out of the way?

I think it's going to vary with different models. On mine, I had to position the mirror in one particular place so it:
1. Worked perfectly for where I sit and where I look.
2. Didn't interfere with bimini top operation. I do need to fold it down to attach the bimini, but then I can put it back up.
3. Didn't interfere with mooring cover. I fold it down and it does not interfere with mooring cover use.

When my mirror is folded down, it is just above my throttle (by about an inch.) Perfect clearance.

I just found it easier to take it off at the end of the day. I bought the neoprene protective cover for the mirror, works great.

I just have to ask and I'm not trying to be negative at all. I love hearing the recommendations from folks here and have heard great advice throughout. I just have a hard time justifying that cost for a mirror. They do look top notch, well made and even look like original equipment. I've tubed many folks for a lot of years and never had a mirror. Always had many look outs and was always extremely careful. Just don't know that I need one, especially at this price. Are they worth it if you don't plan on tubing a lot, as I probably won't at this stage in my life. Thanks.

Back